Ping Pong Tables on Maasdam

kobecat

We haven't been on the Maasdam yet, but IIRC there's usually one table either by the Lido pool or out by the sea view (aft) pool on ships we've been on. The ones by the Lido pool are less windy, but by the aft pool isn't bad either.

On Maasdam, the ping pong table was located by the Lido pool--port side near bank of forward elevators. Defintely located out of wind with a nice ocean view. If I remember correctly, there were several tables a couple of years ago but as of last year, there was only one.

We haven't been on the Maasdam yet, but IIRC there's usually one table either by the Lido pool or out by the sea view (aft) pool on ships we've been on. The ones by the Lido pool are less windy, but by the aft pool isn't bad either.

I've never seen any ping pong tables set up by the sea view pool (aft) on any of the HAL ships I've sailed! Methinks that it would be too windy, wouldn't you think? :confused: Generally, the ping pong table(s) are set up at the forward port side (corner) of the Lido Deck near the pool!

I've never seen any ping pong tables set up by the sea view pool (aft) on any of the HAL ships I've sailed! Methinks that it would be too windy, wouldn't you think? :confused: Generally, the ping pong table(s) are set up at the forward port side (corner) of the Lido Deck near the pool!

I've seen them. On the port side, away from the bar or service window. Sort of tucked under the stairs to the deck above. I've never seen those in use though - they're just there.

Archived