Luggage Tags

boneslides

OK...I give up! How do I order luggage tags?? I've read the info on the RCCL site, all of our cuise documents are complete and I just can't figure out how to get the darn things!!!! I know I'm tired and computer challenged, but this is ridiculous!!!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

when do you sail?? there will be a little box to click on around 45-50 days out..it will be on your MY CRUISES page, i believe under the on line check in section...you have to order them by about 14 days ahead...

the box isn't there all the time...

OK...I give up! How do I order luggage tags?? I've read the info on the RCCL site, all of our cuise documents are complete and I just can't figure out how to get the darn things!!!! I know I'm tired and computer challenged, but this is ridiculous!!!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

A button to order luggage tags will appear at 49 days from sailing. It will be in your document section.

It should be right below where you print the set sail pass. It should automatically show up when you finish the check in process. Hope this helps:D

I have never gotten an e-mail from RCI about luggage tags!! Previous posters are correct about how to access on the web site. And yes, it would be easier just to be able to print them out. However, that is not currently how RCI does it.

Thank you one and all! I was beginning to doubt my sanity when I couldn't figure out how to do it! Now I'll just continue on assuming I AM sane!!!! :D Thanks...the info should appear shortly since we sail in early February.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

I have never gotten an e-mail from RCI about luggage tags!!

We didn't receive an email for our cruise either, we sailed this past October. We ordered from the website and still hadn't received them four weeks later, so I reordered. We ended up getting both sets at almost the same time.

Thank you one and all! I was beginning to doubt my sanity when I couldn't figure out how to do it! Now I'll just continue on assuming I AM sane!!!! :D Thanks...the info should appear shortly since we sail in early February.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

I am going thru the same thing. :oCould not understand why the little box is never there for me to order my tags. Now I know, thanks to everyone. Also sailing early February.

What am I missing? Wouldn't it be much easier for RCCL to let the passengers print off their own luggage tags the way Carnival does? At least make it an option. Royal could save alot of cost on postage.:confused:

Luggage tags printed on your home printer would never survive the rigors of travel. You're better off with the cruiseline's tags.

Originally posted by Sierrachik

We didn't receive an email for our cruise either, we sailed this past October. We ordered from the website and still hadn't received them four weeks later, so I reordered. We ended up getting both sets at almost the same time.

If you get extras and they're all accurate, don't waste them. Secure the extras to another part of each bag as a backup.

I tried to order ours for our Serenade cruise in January and the website said they were out of them and that we should just wait and get them from a porter at the port! :rolleyes:

Can't explain that one. I just order up after seeing your post and the website response was that they would be mailed within several business days.:confused:

Just printed out our Set Sail passes and the last page has a picture of a luggage tag with name, stateroom number and deck number printed on it. I've printed several copies and will put them through my laminator, cut them out, punch a hole and tie them on with string. Job done. Counting the days!:)

FWIW, on our last cruise, the option never for getting the luggage tags never showed up. Finally, with less than a month to go, I called RCI, and they said there was a problem because we used Choice Air. Sounded like something got stuck in their process. That was quickly resolved and we had the tags. As a previous poster said, the tag is in your cruise documentation, and you can print them. I was going to use packing tape to secure mine, but the previous suggestion of laminating them sounds better. Be prepared...it's the Boy Scouts solemn creed.

Archived