Concierge class cabin photos with beds apart?

Cruising32080

Booked on the Millennium Feb 16 and we have 3 women in each of two adjoining cabins, total 6. Have not been able to find any photos of the concierge class cabins with beds apart. Also, does the sofa pull out completely or does it just turn into a single bed?

The beds will not be far enough apart to make a difference in the cabin configuration. You still have the same amount of furniture taking up space. Bed and two bedside tables. They will just take one of the bedside tables and put it between the two beds.

Can't comment on the sofa situation. You couldn't pay me to cruise with 3 people in one of those cabins. They're tight for 2.

The beds will not be far enough apart to make a difference in the cabin configuration. You still have the same amount of furniture taking up space. Bed and two bedside tables. They will just take one of the bedside tables and put it between the two beds. Can't comment on the sofa situation. You couldn't pay me to cruise with 3 people in one of those cabins. They're tight for 2.

Agree with the above and other posts. In CC on the Solstice, we had our beds apart (to allow for me having a CPAP breathing machine and my wife having better sleeping). Worked fine. BUT, agree that having three adults in a room AND trying to use the BATH, might be get a little too tight for ideal comfort and normal use.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 56,960 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Archived