New Liquor Packages

lilybug

I know they just started this, anyone cruising now and finding this to be worthwhile? I was checking wine prices, and I only drink red wine and maybe if I have a couple of glasses a day, this will pay. Can you still purchase a bottle which they keep for you? I am partial to Italian reds, mostly Chianti and would like to know what the premium selection of wines included would be.

The packages are OPTIONS

so of course you can still purchase bottles of wine if you choose

If you only drink a couple of glasses of wine per day it is a "no brainer" that a package deal is not the best plan for you

Jim and Stan, I think that's pretty funny. I think everyone knows if the package works for them or not. For us it works, not that we drink that much, but enough! So we'll be buying the package and making our TA cruise March 19th, 2012 much more enjoyable. Rick

Ok, so a wine I would want is $11.50 a glass -- plus gratuity. I guess my question is if I purchase the $50/day liquor pkg., I would like to know if I will be able to have that wine or will they give you a list to choose from. Anyone back from a cruise and used this plan?

Archived