reserved pool chairs as a C&A perk?

I'm asking this question on behalf of my niece - apparently she has been on ships (not sure if they were Royal Caribbean) where one of the perks of frequent cruiser status was being able to reserve pool chairs. Since we are D+, she wanted to know if we would be able to reserve chairs for the family when we go on the Oasis in April. I've never heard of this but then we don't go lay by the pool that often so.....is there such a thing?

Marianne

Start a movement, move peoples stuff if you know they haven't been there in an hour move their crap and get comfy!!!

Last year on te Epic at 8:15 am the adult pool area had a book, magazine what ever on EVERY chair. I asked the one ma who was there if anyone had been there he said not in 90 mins so I moved the book and got comfy 3 hours later when the people came they were SCHOCKED but never said a word.

TAKE BACK THE CHAIRS!!!!!!!

There is reserved poolside seating simply by leaving a book and a pair of sunglasses on a deck chair :eek::eek: This is my biggest pet peeve!!!!!

Start a movement, move peoples stuff if you know they haven't been there in an hour move their crap and get comfy!!!

Last year on te Epic at 8:15 am the adult pool area had a book, magazine what ever on EVERY chair. I asked the one ma who was there if anyone had been there he said not in 90 mins so I moved the book and got comfy 3 hours later when the people came they were SCHOCKED but never said a word.

It's always the ignorant ones who are shocked. Like the ones I walk into trying to force their way on an elevator before letting anyone get off.

TAKE BACK THE CHAIRS!!! I love it.

My hubby unfortunately used to go the extra step and chuck the stuff in the pool. Thankfully he hasn't had to do that on the last cruise or two because there have been pool deck police moving chair hog stuff.

Please don't discourage the chair hogs !!!! I borrow all of my towels from the chair hogs. I love them :D:D:D

Never thought about it that way. They would make great gifts.

Archived