Website Problems

If you're cruising tomorrow,its too late to print it out now anyway......have to print it out a few days(think it's 4) ahead,at least......

The on line check in has to be done at least 3 days ahead but I think you can still print your Set Sail Pass.

Just tried & got this message:

"In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly."

Scarey thought wondering what they are doing to the site now to make it even Less User Friendly???...:eek:

Royal Caribbean site enhancements are rarely successful.

I seriously think someone's nephew is in charge of this website.

This is the message i get: 1/27/2012 10:36:23 AM Internet Explorer Denied: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Gumblar.x http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do[16]

I have emailed them saying that my computer is detecting a trojan. (ya i know, like they'll respond), but I am not entering any peronal info until that trojan is GONE!!! My computer started detecting it yesterday. And only detects a trojan on RCCL's website.

Why would they do enhancements during the day?? You would think they would do this late night or early morning when fewer folks would be on.

But as marci22 says...."We're talking about Royal Caribbean here" and that pretty much says it all.

I believe 'an enhancement' to them is getting the website to work at all.

I tried for the past two days to fill out my "Bring a Friend" form and could not-got all kinds of messages-everytime different-Called my TA and she was able to get to them-we sail in 9 days and had to get it done--their sight is a hot mess most of the time!:confused::confused::confused:

They probably would be better off with somebody's nephew-(if he is a kid) doing it thant the IT department they have

We want to book on board next week but want to see the savings certificates too

I finally got on the RCI site with limited mobility. Still can't access the certificates. It does get frustrating and I also wonder who is running their IT department. I would think it could hurt their business.

In general I find their site really undependable. I couldn't get into the certificates either. Many times I go to look up a cruise and the main page where you tick off ship, destination etc freezes and you can't click on some of the boxes. Frustrating.

My virus protection keeps telling me theres a trojan in the website. It just started saying that this morning. I ran a check on my computer- and none were foung on my computer. It only shows up on RCCL's website. yikes!

I was getting the same thing at 3am est this morning (Friday) and am getting the same thing now at 145pm est... NOT GOOD... Best to just let it be for the weekend and check in on Monday when their I.T. guys get done fishing out the bugs.

A trojan could be a huge problem for someone if they don't have the right protection... Imagine getting your reservation hacked :eek: and then finding out whoever did it changed all your information and put their's in place?!?!?!... I'm sorry sir, but that's not the name on the reservation...

This is the message i get: 1/27/2012 10:36:23 AM Internet Explorer Denied: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Gumblar.x http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do[16]

I have emailed them saying that my computer is detecting a trojan. (ya i know, like they'll respond), but I am not entering any peronal info until that trojan is GONE!!! My computer started detecting it yesterday. And only detects a trojan on RCCL's website.

Why is it you and I are the only ones SEEING this Trojan issue??? Hopefully the rest of the folks don't get their personal info jacked because they decided to log in after getting a virus on their computer from the site...

What Anti-Virus software are you running??? I have Kaperski on a new (June) HP laptop...

Why is it you and I are the only ones SEEING this Trojan issue??? Hopefully the rest of the folks don't get their personal info jacked because they decided to log in after getting a virus on their computer from the site...

What Anti-Virus software are you running??? I have Kaperski on a new (June) HP laptop...

If you are seeing Gumblar, it's possible that you have an older version of Adobe Reader on your computer. Check that and see if the problem goes away.

If you are seeing Gumblar, it's possible that you have an older version of Adobe Reader on your computer. Check that and see if the problem goes away.

My Adobe is up to date... HOW is it that an out of date Adobe would allow me to see a TROJAN threat ONLY on RCCL's site???

Just talked with a Royal Caribbean member, they said they have been working on it and hoping this is corrected shortly. They told me to just try back later.........

Hope you are able to print all your documents today. If not, it might just take longer at check in at the pier. Happy cruising!!;)

My virus protection keeps telling me theres a trojan in the website. It just started saying that this morning. I ran a check on my computer- and none were foung on my computer. It only shows up on RCCL's website. yikes!

Mine too, I got really worried! I called RCCL around 1PM today and they said that the website is down and that is probably what the problem is. That trojan horse thing really scared me!

Archived