Website Problems

So now what happens, I am cruising tomorrow, haven't printed my boarding pass and can't access their website at all. Do you absolutely need the printout when you check in? I've already completed the online check in but just didn't print it out.

So now what happens, I am cruising tomorrow, haven't printed my boarding pass and can't access their website at all. Do you absolutely need the printout when you check in? I've already completed the online check in but just didn't print it out.

If you're cruising tomorrow,its too late to print it out now anyway......have to print it out a few days(think it's 4) ahead,at least......

If you're cruising tomorrow,its too late to print it out now anyway......have to print it out a few days(think it's 4) ahead,at least......

I assumed it was like the airlines, you can check in online and print your boarding pass at any time. Guess I learned a lesson.

I assumed it was like the airlines, you can check in online and print your boarding pass at any time. Guess I learned a lesson.

No,not like the airlines.....well, it will only delay a bit while at the port..next time,you know!!:)

Just tried & got this message:

"In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return here shortly."

Scarey thought wondering what they are doing to the site now to make it even Less User Friendly???...:eek:

I wondered the same thing once and found this thread that I kept in case I should be in same situation:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=541691

It seems as if printout of SetSail pass may notbe essential.

FWIW, I played around a little this morning, and noticed that royalcaribbean.com was no longer returning an address, but rccl.com was. I tried the IP address, and for a moment I thought it was going to work, but, in the end, it timed out. I'm not sure how they can have so many problems. Seriously, this has to hurt them at some point.

One other point is celebrity is up, even though they are on the same subnet as royal.

When i go to the main website- I get a notification from Kapersky saying "Downloading an object containing Trojan Program-denied".

I've NEVER had that problem. I'll stay away from RCCL's site for a bit...

If I had to guess, I'd say that's rouge AV.

Archived