upgrade question

WILECOY

Booked our trip back in October with our TA. Got our room number right away (inside for 4 people). We sail next week on the island. 1st princess for us. My question is if there is any chance to be upgraded? Checked the website today and shows the same room. I am fine with the room, just wondered if anyone has any insight. Checked with the TA to see if we are marked as a no upgrade the he never heard of this.

Anyone ever been upgraded at the pier? I have but with different lines.

Thanks

yes, my TA is a family friend, he is just not really swift. I am trying to get him to call princess to check that our resevation is marked as upgradable. crossing fingers

Your reservation would be marked upgradable as a default, and you must ask for it to be not upgradable

Well, I called princess myself and found that I was marked as do not upgrade. I changed this over the phone to upgradable. Will have to see if anything happens (although unlikely this close to sailing). Looks like it can be marked either way. Good to know for next time.

Well, I called princess myself and found that I was marked as do not upgrade. I changed this over the phone to upgradable. Will have to see if anything happens (although unlikely this close to sailing). Looks like it can be marked either way. Good to know for next time.

I'm afraid you're a bit too late. Next time find a real travel agent and not a family friend.

I'm really surprised that Princess would talk with you directly as you booked through a TA. I agree, I think you'd be better served with another TA. There's nothing wrong with a TA who's a personal friend, my TA is a personal friend, she used to be my boss before she retired. But she's a "professional" travel agent.

I'm really surprised that Princess would talk with you directly as you booked through a TA. .

Me too. They won't tell me anything since they know I went thru a TA and I've tried a number of times. Are you sure your friend IS a TA?

Me too. They won't tell me anything since they know I went thru a TA and I've tried a number of times. Are you sure your friend IS a TA?

They will often talk to you if you are worried about the competance of your TA

Archived