Smoking question

mustardgirl

Just wanting to find out about smoking on balconies.... From what I read on the new smoking rules is that people can smoke on their own balcony, now does this mean that it doesn't matter what side of the ship you are on anymore?? Or is it still only on one side of the ship.

I'm worried cause we don't smoke, and got a balcony room in order to enjoy it. Just wondering if we will be smoked out of sitting on our balcony.

BTW I'm not trying to get smokers all mad or anything, the rules say they can smoke on their balcony, just wanting to know if that means one side of the ship or both.

Thanks in advance!

To get back to the OP's question, yes smoking is allowed on balconies on both sides of the ship. You will get the luck of the draw to be down wind of a smoker or not.

Either way, hope you enjoy your cruise.

I to am a smoker that's why I buy a Balcony and NO i will not not light up If my neighbors complain . I paid extra for getting a room where I can smoke seeing as the Lido deck is now much smaller on Magic and will not accommodate all the smokers yet the non smoking side is almost empty go figure

Where do all the nonsmokers hang out?:confused: I have read on this site many times that it is only the smokers using the bars and now it is only smokers on Lido? On my cruises Lido was always pretty crowded on both sides.:rolleyes:

Where do all the nonsmokers hang out?:confused: I have read on this site many times that it is only the smokers using the bars and now it is only smokers on Lido? On my cruises Lido was always pretty crowded on both sides.:rolleyes:

Where ever smoking is allowed

That's why there is always so much complaining :rolleyes:

Question for you.....you are SO anti smoking....why are you STALKING this board. Groan. :rolleyes:

Smokers are NOT the only ones that are passionate about this topic. We are obviously on opposite sides of the fence. My comments rubbed you the wrong way, and yours rubbed me the wrong way.

Enough rubbing. I guess we can agree that we disagree.

Peace?

Smokers are NOT the only ones that are passionate about this topic. We are obviously on opposite sides of the fence. My comments rubbed you the wrong way, and yours rubbed me the wrong way.

Enough rubbing. I guess we can agree that we disagree.

Peace?

MargieWY....you know what's funny??? I'm the nicest person you will ever meet. What really gets me is the fact that I smoke, and in your eyes, I am the worst person in the world. It couldn't be further from the truth. I am respectful of non smokers. Just really annoys me that being classified as a smoker is like being the Anti-Christ. Yes. We can agree to disagree. Peace.

Where ever smoking is allowed

That's why there is always so much complaining

Awwww, You noticed?? I feel special! :p

Uggghhhhhhh:mad:

Ahh... in the warm glow of the hatred, I can at last spark the fire of discontent that will fill the jugs .... I just said JUGGS! HA

Archived