Set Sail Pass Already?

Our planned cruise for 2014, waiting on dates to open, will have three of us, DH & I and daughter, who will have her own Credit Card for any personal purchases, yet she will be sailing in the same room as us, in reading Post # 9 Maria, will I need to print out two Set Sail Passes or just one since she will be rooming with us. Otherwise, we are paying for her cruise.

yes, my son and daughter-in-law each printed their own pass because it has your credit card # on it (only last 4 digits) so they each needed one since they are using different CC.

ok, this is odd. I paid off our 9/29 Liberty sailing on Friday and before I received the confirmation from TA, I received email that the set-sail pass was ready to print. I felt sure it was because I had paid in full.

Now the problem with printing it so early is what do I do with it? I did start a binder and went back through all the emails in the vacation folder and printed flight confirms and hotel confirms. Hubby wanted to know if I could print to a .pdf and email it all to his ipod. I told him we will need some real papers lol

When it comes time for your cruise documentation, that can be printed to a PDF and carried electronically. There's a lot of information there that can be useful or at least enjoyable to read while you're traveling to your cruise.

The SetSail pass, however, does have to be the paper copy (like you said) since it is signed and turned in as part of the check-in process.

• 1 month later...
We paid for our June cruise in full a couple of weeks ago and we still can't print our set sail passes. Everything says "complete" but no set sail pass to print. This is our first RCCL cruise, so I'm not familiar to how this works.

As long as it says "complete" you should be good to go. What does your status show on the booking dashboard under online checkin?

We've also always had to wait til after final payment to print ours. Under online checkin, it says Status: In Progress for our Nov cruise. I haven't even started it for the March 2013 trip. I do one cruise at a time :-)

Archived