sharing tour excursion

destar

Hello, I'm new on this board. Going on a mediterranean cruise and doing some research on tour excursion. Can someone advice the best way to get a group together to share excursion. My family is a group of 4, looking at roll call for others interested in the same. Researching with rome in limo. Thanks in any input.

Did you sign up with your roll call on these boards? Look under roll calls and your cruise line. Hopefully there is one set up already...and if not, you can start one. I've found fellow cruisers to share shore excursions that way.

The Roll Calls are going to be your best bet for finding others to share a shore excursion as they are the people that will be on your sailing. I think it would be a little more difficult to plan things with someone who is not on your ship. Their port times may not work with yours or for one reason or another one of ships might miss the port on short notice.

Hello, I'm new on this board. Going on a mediterranean cruise and doing some research on tour excursion. Can someone advice the best way to get a group together to share excursion. My family is a group of 4, looking at roll call for others interested in the same. Researching with rome in limo. Thanks in any input.

Yes, definitely get on your Roll Call:) You'll find a few to share a tour with you NO problem. I have a few tours arranged with Romeinlimo for our cruise in May and I haven't had any problems finding others to share. Have a great time! Awesome company you picked for a tour too!:)

The Roll Calls are going to be your best bet for finding others to share a shore excursion as they are the people that will be on your sailing. ....

What if there are only two people on your roll call????

My hubby and I are sailing on the Azamara Quest, June 27, from Rome to Athens...and there are only two of us on there so far so I can't plan excursions.

Not sure how to find more people. I tried posting a thread on the regular Azamara forum for people but it got taken off. No idea why...

There is a tour company which will put shore excursions together for people who want to share. Do a bit of googling and you should find it using words I have mentioned. They have received good reviews here, so when you find them, do a search here.

What if there are only two people on your roll call????

My hubby and I are sailing on the Azamara Quest, June 27, from Rome to Athens...and there are only two of us on there so far so I can't plan excursions.

Not sure how to find more people. I tried posting a thread on the regular Azamara forum for people but it got taken off. No idea why...

It might have been pulled due to the rule that says you use your roll call for tour sharing.

As mentioned above, Rome in Limo has a location on their website for setting up shares. So, if you are using them in Rome, Naples, Livorna or Sicily, you might be able to set up a share.

If nobody is joining your roll call, it is what it is. You can still do stuff on your own

Thank you, I'll look in to the tour sharing companies.

Do you think if I just posted a "please join us on the roll call" post they would let it stay up on the forum?

I don't want to circumvent the rules, just trying to see if there are any people who will be on the cruise with us, who are unaware of the roll call and the importance of joining.

Thank you, I'll look in to the tour sharing companies.

Do you think if I just posted a "please join us on the roll call" post they would let it stay up on the forum?

I don't want to circumvent the rules, just trying to see if there are any people who will be on the cruise with us, who are unaware of the roll call and the importance of joining.

You should be ok just asking others to "come on over to the roll call" and perhaps provide the link to the roll call. You will get others to head over easier with the link.

Archived