Where does Ryndam dock in Key West?

pcrum

We will be on the 3/25/12 sailing of Ryndam and were wondering where it docks in Key West. On our last HAL cruise on Veendam, we docked at the Navy Pier. Subsequent cruises on Carnival have docked near the Westin Hotel. Just wondering where Ryndam docks...hoping for either Mallory Square or near the Westin Hotel.

Thanks for any input from past sailors of the Ryndam!

I wonder where the Eurodam would dock? I hope Mallory Square as well.

On previous visits, which were all Vista ships. We always docked at Mallory Square. Very convenient to everything Key West has to offer.

On previous visits, which were all Vista ships. We always docked at Mallory Square. Very convenient to everything Key West has to offer.

Ryndam is the largest ship that docks at Mallory Square.

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/keywestschedule2012.html

???? :confused:

Which is it?

We will be on the 3/25/12 sailing of Ryndam and were wondering where it docks in Key West. On our last HAL cruise on Veendam, we docked at the Navy Pier. Subsequent cruises on Carnival have docked near the Westin Hotel. Just wondering where Ryndam docks...hoping for either Mallory Square or near the Westin Hotel.

Thanks for any input from past sailors of the Ryndam!

January 22, 2012 sailing on the Ryndam - docked at the Navy pier. Shuttle buses ran all day into Mallory Square and back.

We are just off the March 4 Ryndam cruise and we docked at the Navy Pier and were taken in to town on complimentary and required shuttles. I think where you dock depends on who gets in first. We were last in to town, with 2 other ships already docked at Mallory Square.

We are just off the March 4 Ryndam cruise and we docked at the Navy Pier and were taken in to town on complimentary and required shuttles. I think where you dock depends on who gets in first. We were last in to town, with 2 other ships already docked at Mallory Square.

Did you have to bring your passports when docked at the Navy Pier? I seem to remember last time we were there, they instructed us to bring passports or am I imagining that? :o :confused:

Did you have to bring your passports when docked at the Navy Pier? I seem to remember last time we were there, they instructed us to bring passports or am I imagining that? :o :confused:

When we were on the Veendam in 2007, they told us to have our passports or driver's licenses out with our ship ID cards to verify our identity, but with so many people the guards did not check everyone. We were transported to and from Old Town on one of those trolleys and our trolley coming back was full, so the guards checked some people's IDs, but did not get to everyone.

When last did RSVP go to Key West?

My cruise log shows March 11, 2006 on the Westerdam.

That trip went to Costa Rica, Panama and Key West. We are long overdue. I think the passengers have indicated a preference for the HMC stop. Plus, HMC is a cash cow for HAL.

They will get the best of both worlds on this trip. Rainbow Key West and HMC.

I was on the Ryndam's January 22, 2012 sailing and docked at the Navy Pier. We had to show our passports on the shuttle trip back to the ship.

Archived