Dillards for Cruise Wear....

sail7seas

We don't have Dillards in the northeast but I really like some of their brands.

If someone receives an e-mail notice of sale, would you let us know here on this forum? Please.... :)

I got an e-mail today about t-shirts but hope they may have a sale coming up and would like to get a few things, if possible. Sure would prefer the sale price. :)

One of my favorite stores! I shop online even though the store is 45 minutes away. If you sign up with them they will let you know of sales. I have an elite card so shipping is no charge. Good luck!!! And keep checking their site; every once ina while (just two weeks ago) they have an additional 40% off sale prices. But having their charge card is a real good idea.

Of course I will let you know of sales -- if I remember!!! I will promise to do my best.

Ahh Dillards! Nope there isn't one near but I shop online with them quite often. I love their shipping... super fast, it comes from TN, boxed on hangers... :D And their return policy is very liberal, unless it is 65% off.

Why not sign up to receive email updates, or we'll be glad to alert you!

Oh, and did anyone see that Target has dresses for $20? I got that email yesterday. We need a sales alert thread!

Ahh Dillards! Nope there isn't one near but I shop online with them quite often. I love their shipping... super fast, it comes from TN, boxed on hangers... :D And their return policy is very liberal, unless it is 65% off.

Why not sign up to receive email updates, or we'll be glad to alert you!

Oh, and did anyone see that Target has dresses for $20? I got that email yesterday. We need a sales alert thread!

Funny i was in Target today ,I saw the dresses are really nice fun colors. Its jersey knit type fabric material, lightweight not heavy like some jersey knits if that makes sense. they are also in the plus size section too. just passing the info..

You cannot beat Dillards for great items and sales. Don't judge me... I know I'm sick... :o But the shoe sale with the additional 50% Jan 1st... *swoon*. And I think they do an additional 33 1/3% off in May... :cool: Did I say that I love Dillards? lol

I have two Macy's nearby but I like Dillards better.

Funny how one Macy's near me is 'better' than the other. Another example of different quality stores.

And that is why I prefer to shop online with Macy's, unless I can get to Tyson's Corner or Pentagon City.

• 2 weeks later...
I have two Macy's nearby but I like Dillards better.

Funny how one Macy's near me is 'better' than the other. Another example of different quality stores.

I agree. I like Dillards more than Macy's. I think part of it is the lay out.

You all should come to Asheville, NC...we have a dillards outlet 50-70% off everything and on different days different departments will be an extra 30-50% off! I hate that you have to search for things, but I did get my formal dress there for only $10! I went on a day when dresses were an extra 50% off!

You all should come to Asheville, NC...we have a dillards outlet 50-70% off everything and on different days different departments will be an extra 30-50% off! I hate that you have to search for things, but I did get my formal dress there for only $10! I went on a day when dresses were an extra 50% off!

Hmm.. Sounds like an Asheville day trip is necessary! :D

Where are you from? It is in the Biltmore square mall...the mall itself is somewhat deserted, but it can get quite busy in dillards!

Usually we spend our time in Asheville drinking tasty beer, but I might need try the Dillards outlet on our next trip:D

Hoyahill-we are getting two brewerys here in the next couple of years-The fat tire beer company and sierra nevada...they started canning shiva (from asheville brewing company..my fav beer!)

Diva Dare=It is a great place to vacation...wish it were a bit bigger though..but I love it!

I love New Belgium and hubby likes Sierra Nevada, but we actually go to Ashveville for the homegrown breweries like Highland, not national breweries;) The national ones we can get at home - even in Central NC, it's hard to find some of the WNC breweries. Cold Mountain is my favorite Highland brew, and it's hard to find where I live - I go to Ingles and buy a 12 pack before I drive home:D

Archived