Celebrity Tote Bag?

denisey

I've done a search, but couldn't find any details!

Could anyone tell me what the Celebrity Tote Bag that comes with a Suite is like? We got one on our last cruise, and it was a really nice bag, but that was in 2005.

The reason I am asking is that I was thinking of bringing my old bag with me. It packs up about the size of a paperback, but unfolds really large. It is really sturdy and would make a good back to pack any extra purchases in. If the current bag is like this, I can save the space in my suitcase going over and just use the new one.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

The Celebrity tote bags haven't changed since at least 2007.

The suites and concierge cabins receive a sturdy canvas tote which folds into a zippered case. That case can be snapped inside to add a zippered pocket. The canvas tote itself also has a zipper.

The non-suite tote bag is more similar to a shopping bag. There are no zippers, and the fabric is much lighter in weight.

The Celebrity tote bags haven't changed since at least 2007.

The suites and concierge cabins receive a sturdy canvas tote which folds into a zippered case. That case can be snapped inside to add a zippered pocket. The canvas tote itself also has a zipper.

The non-suite tote bag is more similar to a shopping bag. There are no zippers, and the fabric is much lighter in weight.

Agree that these have been to type of bag up until December last year but they are very heavy and we always bring our Azamara tote bags with us!

Sue

does anyone have any photos of the tote bag for non CC or suite staterooms?

We got a tote bag from Princess last year with the Princess logo on both sides of it, which was quite easy to fold and store in suitcase to bring home, with little weight being added to our case.

Thanks for any help

Texmex

If you go to post 109 in the following thread there are pictures of various bags this passenger recieved.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1533886&page=6

thanks for the link, it's similar to the one we got on Princess last year, and it doesn't take up a lot of weight in the case once we've used it.

Thanks again for all your help on this

Texmex

we got a tote bag from princess last year with the princess logo on both sides of it, which was quite easy to fold and store in suitcase to bring home, with little weight being added to our case.hjk

:) :) :)

We cruised cc in February and did not receive our bag until the night before our first port. I was a little concerned that we did not get it and then super happy when it was displayed with some fun towel art!

what a fun way to receive your bag! :)

We got a tote bag from Princess last year with the Princess logo on both sides of it, which was quite easy to fold and store in suitcase to bring home, with little weight being added to our case.hjk

Just want to be sure that these tote bags are free to take home? What about the robes?

Archived