Removing gratuities for waitstaff that serve shorts-wearers on elegant night?

DeSaxMan13

I would go with the police tape but add some fake blood on a few loungers !

And with the duct tape you bring to close the laundry bag special and close the closet door with during rough seas you can do a 'body outline' on the loungers too. :eek:

033107_body_outline.jpg

I have a one someone complained about and I have not been able to sleep since I will be cruising next June.

If it rains will the deck be wet?

really someone complained about this

Mary

Well of course because then they will have a harder time on the shuffle board with jetplaning so then of course more gratuities will be be removed as the person couldn't score high enough to rank during the cruise.

Well of course because then they will have a harder time on the shuffle board with jetplaning so then of course more gratuities will be be removed as the person couldn't score high enough to rank during the cruise.

Lol !:D

I would go with the police tape but add some fake blood on a few loungers !

OMG, finally an answer to the chair hogg problem. The next time someone puts down a towel and paperback book on a deck chair and then leaves for an hour or four, open up some ketchup packets on them. Then wait for them to finally return to their chair and scream!

Going on my first time cruise, and I've spend the last week or so studying up on this forum to see what I need to know.

However, I still have a few questions:

7. My friend wants to pack a lot of items that I have deemed unnecessary. Should I mock him privately or can I also do it publicly?

Thanks in advance for your help. I've never been on a cruise before, and I want to make sure I do it right.:rolleyes:

Slide a "questionable" item in his carry-on luggage so that he gets stopped at TSA, and a bottle of booze in his suitcase so he gets stopped while boarding. Use both those times as opportunities to comment on his lack of packing efficiency.

OMG' date=' finally an answer to the chair hogg problem. The next time someone puts down a towel and paperback book on a deck chair and then leaves for an hour or four, open up some ketchup packets on them. Then wait for them to finally return to their chair and scream!

Nah......I'm going with this.:p:D

140.jpg

I have heard this term used many times on the British prime time serial TV show "Coronation Street", so it can't be that bad or offensive. That show plays in the evening when lots of kids would be watching.

I am astonished, it's not that I don't believe you but are you sure?? I've watched Corrie for 30 odd years and I don't remember hearing it. It is quite offensive - not a word I would use in front of my mother!

Brilliant OP x

I am astonished, it's not that I don't believe you but are you sure?? I've watched Corrie for 30 odd years and I don't remember hearing it. It is quite offensive - not a word I would use in front of my mother!

Brilliant OP x

You're right, Stephy.

Daisyloo has never heard the word on Coronation Street, or on any programme that goes out before the 9pm watershed, barring the odd "accident" ;)

Guaranteed.

The broadcaster would be crucified by the broadcasting standards gestapo.

As to whether kids use it on facebook, etc.

Well, of course they do.

They're kids. :D

JB :)

You're right, Stephy.

Daisyloo has never heard the word on Coronation Street, or on any programme that goes out before the 9pm watershed, barring the odd "accident" ;)

Guaranteed.

The broadcaster would be crucified by the broadcasting standards gestapo.

As to whether kids use it on facebook, etc.

Well, of course they do.

They're kids. :D

JB :)

I'm sure they use the word "fat".

Maybe that's what DaisyLoo is referring to? ;)

Never heard it on EastEnders either. The w-word, I mean :D

Darn!

What the heck am I going to do with all of the yellow police tape I bought now.:confused:

Don't throw it out! You can rope off the whole front row of seats in the ship's theatre and save them for all your friends... (who never show up! )

Archived