Epic Carnival Fantasy Review & PICS/March 23rd, 2012 Sailing

Great review and pictures! You and The Andrew seem like a lot of fun to be around. I'd love to hang with y'all on a cruise one day! :D

I have read your reviews and have told the Andrew that we should definitely cruise together previously. You are fun people just like us!

I have read your reviews and have told the Andrew that we should definitely cruise together previously. You are fun people just like us!

Right on! There would be lots of cruise ship shenanigans if they let us all on a boat together! :eek:

Lasagna Bolognase (sp) ordered by another tablemate

CarnivalFantasy2012097.jpg

Flat Iron Steak medium rare (Cooked perfectly. Andrew loved this so much he got one every night we went to dinner in addition to other entree's)

CarnivalFantasy2012098.jpg

During dinner a member of the wait staff approached and asked if I was Nancy. Cautiously I said yes thinking maybe I was in trouble but that was not the case. One of my co-workers ordered some drink coupons for me!

CarnivalFantasy2012104.jpg

The Andrew got another bucket o beer (Cost: $24.15 now that we are in intl waters)

CarnivalFantasy2012100.jpg

We headed back to our cabin to change into comfy ship wandering clothes and to plug in the camera to charge. Here began the beginning of realizing my camera was starting a slow and steady decline. We had a chance to meet our steward IPutu. He was very efficient and constantly kept our cooler filled with ice along with the ice bucket. The room was always kept clean and at turn down service we always had our towel animal. It took him awhile to realize that the dollars we left for him on the mirror were for him to take.

Here is Iputu

CarnivalFantasy2012207.jpg

And our room at turn down service. Doggie animal. I was kinda sad it wasnt the famous vagina towel this time around.

CarnivalFantasy2012102.jpg

We had another glass of wine and the Andrew went up to lido while I waited for room service to bring a bottle of rum. Yep, apparently this ship is one of the ships that you can order rum from room service. We ordered a one liter bottle of Cruzan that lasted for most of the cruise. (Cost: $50.00) Yeah, I know that seems a bit steep but it really cuts down on the amount that we spend on a cruise to have "room rum". Plus it mixes well with the Guava Passionfruit OJ they serve in the morning. We would hit lido in the morning and fill my pink water bottle with the juice and leave it on ice in the room. Yum!

We had Iputu last month also. What a cutie he was. And I so agree with you about the noise. Cant count the times, I sat straight up in bed, it sounded like the ship was hit by a torpedo.

Thoroughly enjoying the Review.

We sail on the Fantasy on May 14th for the 3rd time, and this is helping the cruise fever..

Thanks Muchos!

We will be on her the cruise before you... may not be any rum left!

Having a cruise ship so close is great...

We had Iputu last month also. What a cutie he was. And I so agree with you about the noise. Cant count the times, I sat straight up in bed, it sounded like the ship was hit by a torpedo.

He was a very sweet guy and always greeted us whenever he saw us

Sleep, start tomorrow... thanks again.

I think it may be Monday before I get started again. For some reason my computer wants to be hooked up to the network at work to recognize my Iphone pics. Boo!

Thank you! This was my kind of cruise review. I love looking at pictures! This is getting me excited to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

I am glad you are enjoying the review!

Enjoying your review!

Thank you! I feel weird not being able to finish it yet.

I'm leaving for the fantasy tomorrow to board on Monday and I am enjoying this review! What a nice picture review before leaving for my cruise... Thanks!

Oh, you are sooooo lucky! I will wave at the ship on my way to work tomorrow. :)

Great review, can't wait for more!:D

I cant wait to finish it. I really wish my camera hadnt screwed up so much. There would be tons more pictures.

I think it may be Monday before I get started again. For some reason my computer wants to be hooked up to the network at work to recognize my Iphone pics. Boo!

Is your iPhone "synced" to your work computer?

email me:

rentabob at live dot com.

I probably overlooked it.. 16 hour work day:eek:... who is the cruise director on the Fantasy at the moment? We sail on April 18th.

Risa Barnes was the CD

i just don't know if i missed it or not...but was that a free beach you went to in Nassau? If so i'm definitely LOVING-IT!!:D I'm sold!

Junkanoo was a free beach. Tons of fun!

Thats wierd we were at the same place on Junkanoo Mar 1st.3 weeks before you guys and the bucket of beers were 4 for $10.

My drink was $10.00. The Andrew's bucket of 5 beers was $10.00.

Thoroughly enjoying the Review.

We sail on the Fantasy on May 14th for the 3rd time, and this is helping the cruise fever..

Thanks Muchos!

Glad you are enjoying. I am so jealous! I need to book another cruise stat!

Enjoying your review! Ive never been on the Fantasy and don't have plans in the near future, but like reading the review anyway :D! LOL

Sounds like you had a great time, way to go :cool:

I do that too! Just read picture reviews for the fun of it. I will never sail out of California but I will still read the reviews for it.

We will be on her the cruise before you... may not be any rum left!

Having a cruise ship so close is great...

Having a cruise ship so close is great until I am not booked for a cruise and have to see it in port on my way to work.

I am emailing you...it will come from nashtin at aol dot com