Review of the Ruby Princess, April 1st sailing the eastern Caribbean

BugsyCruiser

Since my tour didn't start till 10am, I headed to Sabatini's for breakfast. Another perk that suite guests get. I thought service here was excellent and the food as well. Plus it was nice and quiet. Everyone there seemed to be very friendly... always a plus

164.jpg

163.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

Excellent photos and review. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this! We are on the Ruby in the Mediterranean in August. We cannot wait.

I cannot help but notice that you are booked on the RCL Monster, Allure of the Seas later this year. It will be interesting to see what you think of that experience. Based on the reviews I have read so far, it will be just a bit different than that of the Ruby Princess.

Excellent photos and review. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this! We are on the Ruby in the Mediterranean in August. We cannot wait.

I cannot help but notice that you are booked on the RCL Monster, Allure of the Seas later this year. It will be interesting to see what you think of that experience. Based on the reviews I have read so far, it will be just a bit different than that of the Ruby Princess.

Well after sailing on this ship I've actually debated if I should sail on Allure or stick with a ship this size like what Princess and Celebrity offer. But many on this sailing said Allure was great so who knows... maybe I should experience the world's largest cruise ship once

Thanks Bugsy. My Lovely wife Opal and I will be on the Ruby on the 22nd of April for a 26 day Trans-Atlantic Cruise. Your pics makes it all that much more exciting.

I'll try to get the review done with more pics before you sail. Got so many pictures :D

Heading ashore now for the Rock Sound, Tarpum Bay, Scenic Drive & Lunch tour. I really liked it. There was quite a few on our tour that complained the next day that the tour was boring, too long, the food was bad.... just my opinion but it wasn't any of that. I really enjoyed seeing how people lived on the island.

169.jpg

172.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

144.jpg

Hey! We were on the same sailing... (So sorry we missed the CC get-together on Tuesday - damned Bingo sucks me in every time!) This shot from the sail away is of my husband and daughter (left and 2nd from the left) and our friends who sailed with us - too funny! Where were you when you took it? I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your thoughts on the week!

Hey! We were on the same sailing... (So sorry we missed the CC get-together on Tuesday - damned Bingo sucks me in every time!) This shot from the sail away is of my husband and daughter (left and 2nd from the left) and our friends who sailed with us - too funny! Where were you when you took it? I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your thoughts on the week!

Hey there OnlineMom! :) I was right above you on deck 16 by the gym on the wraparound deck. Hey don't worry about missing the CC get together, a lot of people didn't make it. But it was cool to meet the officers, especially Captain Yeomans :D

• Administrators
Hey there OnlineMom! :) I was right above you on deck 16 by the gym on the wraparound deck. Hey don't worry about missing the CC get together, a lot of people didn't make it. But it was cool to meet the officers, especially Captain Yeomans :D

Apparently CC members know where to hang out at sailaway -- I am in one of your photos too! I also am sorry to have missed the Meet and Greet -- Sanctuary was too... peaceful. :)

Glad you had a good cruise, and I'm also enjoying your review.

Oops... a little typo. I called the one tour guide Uncle Beron... it's supposed to be Breon. Wow and I haven't even had any alcohol today... different story on the cruise :D

We visited a school next. Pretty cool:

196.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

200.jpg

Archived