Keeping money dry?

Cash isn't hurt by getting wet...neither will your credit card or ship's room key....they're plastic.

I don't carry my stuff into the water with me. We're within sight of our "stuff" on the beach, even when we get wet...and we don't bring alot with us. i'll just stick key and credit card into the pages of my book. Unless you're doing more that just getting wet, you shouldn't have a problem keeping an eye on your spot on the beach!

I use this:

http://www.amazon.com/Kwik-Tek-Dry-Alligator-Wallet/dp/B000BJ7WHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334068215&sr=8-1

It can hold a few sea passes & credit cards and a good amount of money. It's great I cant even tell its in my pocket when in the water.

We bought two of these for our cruise last November - they worked great and we were able to wear them around our necks while in the water. We also bought a slightly larger one to carry our camera around, but don't remember using it.

I bring a few snack size ziplock bags, perfect size for cash and a couple of cards. You can double bag them for insurance.

This is exactly what I have done as well. No point in spending money on something fancy...a plastic bag works just fine. Just make sure you have it completely closed! :eek:

Last year I went to the port and shopping show and was provided with a coupon for a free water wallet thing at diamonds international...so during our first stop in st. maarten I stopped there and got it (no purchase necessary) it is basically this plastic container about the size of a small digital camera that is on a string. It is the exact same thing as the link OklaCruiserMom posted except it says Diamonds International on it.

When I went swimming in port I used this and while it didnt work 100% there were only a few droplets of water inside which was not a big deal at all :)

So I'm not sure if they are still handing out those coupons or not but it's great to have one for no investment at all :D

Cash isn't hurt by getting wet...neither will your credit card or ship's room key....they're plastic.

I don't carry my stuff into the water with me. We're within sight of our "stuff" on the beach, even when we get wet...and we don't bring alot with us. i'll just stick key and credit card into the pages of my book. Unless you're doing more that just getting wet, you shouldn't have a problem keeping an eye on your spot on the beach!

Great idea! This way you can watch someone steal your stuff..........

Archived