Where do you leave your stuff at cococay?

Yes there are lockers for a VERY hefty price. I have never had a problem leaving my things hidden from view in a bag on my lounger while snorkeling on Coco Cay.

If you are not wanting to do that, leave them in your stateroom, do your snorkeling, and then jump a tender back to get the things you want afterwards. It won't take you very long.

If you are talking about your wallet, you probably won't need it. All you will need is your seapass card and maybe few $ bills if you want to shop at the "Bazzarre". Get the water-tight containers that are made for that, and wear it around your neck.

We leave our stuff on a beach chair under a towel so it doesn't get too hot. But we don't bring any "valuables" except for maybe a digital camera that's not expensive. But no one has ever messed with any of our stuff in the 7 times I've been there.

Definitely leave your expensive stuff on the ship, if you're planning to leave your things on the beach for long periods.

When taking a dip, you'll be able to see your stuff...so that's really not an issue. And you don't need anything on the island except your seapass (unless you want to buy something at the straw market)...everything else is chargable to your account, just like on the ship.

Just cover your bag or backpack with your towels and it will be fine.

Nobody is going to go digging through your stuff(especially there).

If you feel you have to, ask the people in the chairs next to you to keep an eye on it.

Its all common sense......

Archived