On-board credits

DRPWDunIL

I'm sorry...I know this has been asked before. We booked through a travel agent. Is there anywhere online that I can check to see what on-board credits have been applied to our account (military/veteran credit, credit from travel agent themselves). Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Onboard Credit was listed on our confirmation from Travel Agent. First day aboard ship checked the amount with Purser's Desk who said a lesser amount had been allocated to us. Showed paper confirmation and asked them to look into it. No news for about two days. Then eventually a phone call telling us, we were being given the original obc plus a little extra for our 'worry'. :)

Thanks Princess !

I'm sorry...I know this has been asked before. We booked through a travel agent. Is there anywhere online that I can check to see what on-board credits have been applied to our account (military/veteran credit, credit from travel agent themselves). Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

if you cruised with Princess before, create a Captain's circle account on the Princess web site. This gives you access to your cruise credits, cruise history, and other info.

Unless you booked directly with Princess, it's unlikely you'll see any OBC under "My Princess" unless it's an FCC OBC. Since you booked through a TA, your TA can look up and verify the various OBCs that you have. I always bring a copy of any OBC requested (shareholder's OBC, TA's booking summary, etc.) When requesting stockholder's OBC, I ask to receive confirmation and print that out and bring it as well.

My TA will always provide a copy of the Princess Cruises Confirmation which contains all OBC's (may be one line item with a total rather than itemized).

You all must have better TAs then we do. I never know until I get on board and no one seems to be able to tell me. I have tried asking Princess and the TA. Fortunately, the OBCs always apprear to be correct or, in one case, higher than we thought they would be.

Ohiodoglover

With my last two Princess cruise, we never got our promised OBC. I didn't noticed until the invoice arrived the day before we disembark. The TA on both cruises ended up giving us the promised OBC when we contacted after we return from the cruise.

We did not have trouble with OBC with other cruise lines and thought the first time with Princess was an isolated incident.

So lesson learned, I have printed the booking confirmation from our TA and will bring it to the service desk the day we embark for our next cruise.

You all must have better TAs then we do. I never know until I get on board and no one seems to be able to tell me. I have tried asking Princess and the TA. Fortunately, the OBCs always apprear to be correct or, in one case, higher than we thought they would be.

Ohiodoglover

Just ask your TA to find out the specific amounts and what they're for. He/she can call Princess and find out exactly what you have applied on your account already and what SHOULD be there. Sometimes, it takes awhile to get some of them applied, especially the shareholders' credit (which has lately taken a long time to get posted for some people.) If you want proof of the OBCs, ask your TA for the "Passenger Copy" of the Princess Invoice. Some TAs forward those to the clients, some don't. Personally, I don't usually unless they ask for it.

Since they saved the Military OBC info in their system that seems to show up automatically like the FCC OBC. I went to look at booking a cruise yesterday and it already showed $100 OBC for the Military Program. We never see the TA OBC except on our booking email and of course once we get on board.

Archived