5 City tour with SPB?

We will be on the Emerald Aug 19, 2013.

I have been reading about the tours with SPB. I noticed that they offer a 5 City Tour.

Has anybody taken this tour with the 5 cities? I looks like for the money $545 for the Classic or $575 for the Deluxe, is a good price. Or is better to take tours on your own in each city?

Which tour did you take the Classic or the Deluxe (meals included).

We will be on the Emerald Aug 19, 2013. I have been reading about the tours with SPB. I noticed that they offer a 5 City Tour. Has anybody taken this tour with the 5 cities? I looks like for the money $545 for the Classic or $575 for the Deluxe, is a good price. Or is better to take tours on your own in each city? Which tour did you take the Classic or the Deluxe (meals included).

Much depends on what you, specifically, like to see and do, you budget flexibility, past Europe experiences, etc. Some of these key Baltic cities can be done on your own and/or with a few ship tours. Tell us more on what other cities they cover with their package and your personal interests, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 78,246 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

We used SPB Tours for our time in St Petersburg and we just loved our time with them. Many on these boards have used them. As was just said, they are expanding their services to cover more of the ports on these cruises. If St Petersburg is any example, I would think that they will do just as fine a job in the other ports as they do in St Petersburg.

Cheers

Len

• 3 weeks later...

Archived