Activia yogurt

Eve

The only choice you have in yogurt is the flavor. There is not a selection of brands or types.

If you need this type of item then I'd suggest a probiotic suppliment. You could bring your own yogurt on board but I'm not sure how well that would work as the "fridges" in the cabins are really just beverage coolers and might not keep your items cold enough to keep them fresh more than a day or so.

There is usually a plain unsweetened yogurt as well as a brand of the fruit flavored ones. Talking probiotics is the way to go. You can buy capsules or packets which can be stirred into a drink or yogurt. Some types need to be refridgerated but many do not. You might even decided that this is a better option for you on a daily basis. Might save you money over the expensive yogurt!

Yes, no and maybe

On infinity in S. America in January 2012 no

On Connie in Caribbean in Feb 2012, yes only in Aqua Spa

On Connie TA, yes until supply ran out, then no

Agree....don't count on it being there

Perhaps try to bring some and keep it in the beverage cooler/pseudo-

refrigerator set-up. If it is not cold enough, transfer some ice from the ice bucket into the cooler. You probably only need a 6-pack or so of the yogurt, and that will easily fit in there.

I appreciate all of the responses, and the fact that no one made fun of my post! If anyone could recommend a probiotic powder or tablet that would be great. I'm new to this stuff so I don't know where or what to look for.

Ha Ha Ha dolittle!!! It's not getting old - it's effective marketing!

Also - keep in mind for those who may be thinking about bringing their yogurt - Jamie Lee says right there in the commercial - they recommend eating it 3 times a day for maximum benefits - that adds up pretty darn quick when bringing it on the cruise (or at home for that matter!)

A probiotic pill or powder would be much easier to pack and carry for a trip.

Isn't it amazing how many people need the probiotics now? I also need it and I'm wondering why you never heard of this years ago? Perhaps because of all the "crud" they put in food nowadays.

Does anyone know if Activia yogurt is available on the Infinity? If not, I've got to work on Plan B.

Thanks!

There is a product(several in fact) by Renew Life that does not have to be kept cold. It is truly amazing as is their Digest More. The two of them together help digest all of your food and keep your stomach from all those little nasty things that can happen. Even if probiotics are in yogurt, their potency is affected. These pills ensure that your trip is memorable for all the right reasons. Furthermore, George's Aloe comes in tablets too, but that is for inflammation of the stomach.:cool::cool:

Isn't it amazing how many people need the probiotics now? I also need it and I'm wondering why you never heard of this years ago? Perhaps because of all the "crud" they put in food nowadays.

Yep, it's all the crud in food. My nutritionist says we need probiotics due to the over use of antibiotics, which kill the natural flora in our digestive systems. And it's not just antibiotics we injest ourselves in pill form, it's also the ones injected into our foods before we consume them. Pretty gross when you think about it!

Archived