How big is the couch in a Balcony Cabin, possible rollaway bed? - Oasis of the Seas

I will be traveling on the Oasis of the Seas in July. I have a cabin D1 Balcony for my wife and 2 girls (9 and 6).

I have 2 other cabins booked (D6's) for my parents and in-laws. (no in-law jokes, LOL).

The D6's only sleep 2 people.

Here is my dilemma, one night (at least) my wife and I have planned a late night ALONE!!! We want to put the kids with the grand parents. Either one with each or both with one set.

Is the couch comfortable enough for a kid to sleep on, or do you know if I can get a Roll-away bed for a night or 2?

There is the thought of just swapping rooms for the night, but then we would need to swap room keys to get in, therefore spending is tough.

What are your thoughts????

The couch in the aft balcony we had last fall was full size and made a queen size bed when pulled out. The previous cabin on Radiance the couch was much smaller and I don't remember if it pulled out to make a bed or not. Hope that helps some.

You can get another key card without spending privileges. Just did it on Explorer. Ask at Guest Services.

That is what I may do. But I am going to see what I can do when I get on-board if I can get a cot for one night :)

That is what I may do. But I am going to see what I can do when I get on-board if I can get a cot for one night :)

As someone already pointed out, a cot will NOT fit in the cabin.

[ATTACH]235252[/ATTACH]

Here's a pic of the couch with my backpack on it as a reference. My father and I could sit on this but we pretty much touched. We're both 6"+ but not overweight. Hope that helps.

We will see. I think we can make it work for one night...

Thanks for the pic.

Archived