Diamong Lounge

So, it would appear that after all of the refits on all ships through 2016 (ending with Jewel), Brilliance will be the only ship without a dedicated Diamond Lounge? Am I reading that correctly? :(

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf?cid=int_0082

So, it would appear that after all of the refits on all ships through 2016 (ending with Jewel), Brilliance will be the only ship without a dedicated Diamond Lounge? Am I reading that correctly? :(

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf?cid=int_0082

Someone posted that the document was in error, that every ship (except Majesty and Monarch) should be getting a DL.

Someone posted that the document was in error, that every ship (except Majesty and Monarch) should be getting a DL.

Oh, thank you. Can you direct me to more info on that? We're on Brilliance next year after her refit - we will be Diamond then, and look forward to using the DL or going to the Diamond Event. Hoping for the former. :D

Oh, thank you. Can you direct me to more info on that? We're on Brilliance next year after her refit - we will be Diamond then, and look forward to using the DL or going to the Diamond Event. Hoping for the former. :D

Sorry, I didn't keep track of the post. Hopefully, someone will chime in here with the info.

I could never understand this difference. The Diamond Event is in a separated area of the ship. Everyone who enters has to show a seapass. Why can't they serve the same kind of drinks at a Diamond event that they do when there is a dedicated diamond lounge? They do if you pay for them.

Why are Diamond members treated differently because of the ship they chose to sail?

I wish someone would explain this somewhat discriminatory practice.

The Diamond event was also added to ships with no concierge or diamond lounge. So for ships of the Sovereign class - it is an added perk. Prior to the diamond event - there was NOTHING offered on the Sovereign Class ships. Now at least there is a Diamond event.

m

Does the Demon Lounge have a smoking section

Absolutely not.
On Liberty and Mariner, there is an outdoor area where smoking is allowed that can only be accessed by Diamond and above C&A Members from the lounge and by stairs from deck 13 near the basketball court.

This is from Liberty

5739845388_3ee629b66f.jpg

On Liberty and Mariner, there is an outdoor area where smoking is allowed that can only be accessed by Diamond and above C&A Members from the lounge and by stairs from deck 13 near the basketball court.

Not in the lounge. Outside the lounge. :D

Not in the lounge. Outside the lounge. :D
Very true, but as I mentioned it is considered part of the DL as it can only be accessed by D and above C&A members, so I consider that there is a smoking area of the DL.:D So it is a little misleading to say that there is not a smoking area, when there is that visitors to the lounge can use.

Saying there absolutely is not may result in someone not using the lounge as they believe they cannot smoke, when they can, albeit outdoors.

Archived