Type of soda

Marlster

We will be on the Nautica in Oct. and was wondering if they have pepsi or just coke on board?

Normally, Coke products are carried.

If you prefer Pepsi (as I do) contact Passenger Services (or have your Travel Agent do it) and they will attempt to stock it for you, during your cruise. :D

What about diet drinks? E.g., diet tonic, Sprite, ginger ale?

Same thing. Request in advance so your frig is stocked with what you want. Also, normal diet sodas are usually stocked, i.e. diet coke. But caffeine free requires special request (see other thread) Not sure about diet tonic in bars but can get in cabin with advance request.

Same thing. Request in advance so your frig is stocked with what you want. Also, normal diet sodas are usually stocked, i.e. diet coke. But caffeine free requires special request (see other thread) Not sure about diet tonic in bars but can get in cabin with advance request.

By "in advance", you mean before the cruise, through my TA. So there's a doubt about whether they routinely stock these things. Fair enough. We'll have to wait and see if we bring a bottle of liquor with us or not; without gin the tonic is not required!

If I normally drink caffeine free diet-coke. Will they have it, on the ship? Or does TA have too request it?

Thanks

On our recent Regatta trip they did have Caffeine free Diet Coke as they tried to slip it in our frig one day. My wife wouldn't have anything to do with that though. She claims there no point in drinking it without caffeine. Kind of like drinking NA beer.

It might have been something left over or they might keep it in stock.

I also noticed Pepsi & Diet Pepsi available as well as Coke products.

If I normally drink caffeine free diet-coke. Will they have it, on the ship? Or does TA have too request it?

Thanks

requested it from my TA and it has been in my fridge in my cabin...not sure it is carried in the bars/restaurants...probably not. LuAnn

Based on information from CC we requested (through our TA) Dr. Pepper for my husband on our transatlantic cruise. Not only did our butler fill the fridge with it, but he had it stacked up in a corner about 25 high. Amazing. I understand that they do it for any cabin category.

On our March Rio-Barcelona crossing on Insignia, our fridge was stocked with regular and diet Coke (as well as other soft drinks). We always bought some of our favorite Coke Zero at our port stops. After the second stop (and her finding the second supply of empty Coke Zero bottles left for recycling), our cabin steward-ess always refilled our fridge with Coke Zero (without any request from us). Didn't even know they had it on board! Her being so pro-active(about that and several other things) really made an impression on me! Thanks again, Ekatarina!

On our March Rio-Barcelona crossing on Insignia, our fridge was stocked with regular and diet Coke (as well as other soft drinks). We always bought some of our favorite Coke Zero at our port stops. After the second stop (and her finding the second supply of empty Coke Zero bottles left for recycling), our cabin steward-ess always refilled our fridge with Coke Zero (without any request from us). Didn't even know they had it on board! Her being so pro-active(about that and several other things) really made an impression on me! Thanks again, Ekatarina!

I owe you a long email...will be forth coming!!! And how great O's staff is in being pro-active!!! Let's plan a T/A on O sometime soon!!! LuAnn

Be careful what you ask for! :mad:I requested Diet Rite caffeine free Tangerine soda. They could get it for me - but would charge $7 for a 12 pack. I will just have to drink Diet caffeine free coke with my lobster every day.;)

Be careful what you ask for! :mad:I requested Diet Rite caffeine free Tangerine soda. They could get it for me - but would charge $7 for a 12 pack. I will just have to drink Diet caffeine free coke with my lobster every day.;)

That's because there's an upcharge for making it in small batches. :p

They really make something like this?

Archived