What time do the shops open in Oia?

VivianK

Well, 10/8 would be the shoulder season so things start to change. We were just in Oia in late March and at least half the shops opened around 9. Others opened a little later (9:30 - 10) and some were not even open since it was somewhat pre-season. I should add that we used the bus both ways with no problems.

Hank

Well, 10/8 would be the shoulder season so things start to change. We were just in Oia in late March and at least half the shops opened around 9. Others opened a little later (9:30 - 10) and some were not even open since it was somewhat pre-season. I should add that we used the bus both ways with no problems.

I would like to add to this. I was just there a couple weeks ago (May 17). We were on one of the first tenders, got on the cable car very quickly, and also walked over to the bus station. When we arrived in Oia about 20 minutes later, everything was open. We even enjoyed a good gyro right at the bus drop-off point.

Archived