Spam in my review! Host help please?

Someone has posted two spam links as responses in my March 2012 review. :mad: I have reported both of them but they are still there. Is there anything else I can do to have those posts removed? Or shall I wait patiently for their removal?

If they are able to be removed, you can remove this thread as well. Thanks y'all!

Anybody else have someone toss some spam in their review? (Now I want a spam salad :p)

I found spam in my review too, from some dude selling stuff on some gaming site; it happened last night. I reported it by clicking on the red triangle, found in the upper right corner of each post, and the spam post was gone by this morning.

Did you get same spam post, the one with a link to a gaming site?

I found spam in my review too, from some dude selling stuff on some gaming site; it happened last night. I reported it by clicking on the red triangle, found in the upper right corner of each post, and the spam post was gone by this morning.

Did you get same spam post, the one with a link to a gaming site?

No, this was for shoes. I did the red triangle thing but I guess it takes a moment to get it off of there.

No, this was for shoes. I did the red triangle thing but I guess it takes a moment to get it off of there.

The report feature doesn't delete it, it just alerts the post to one of the hosts who will review it and delete it if it is inappropriate.

So yeah, there is some "processing" time as a host isnt always on.

The hosts are volunteers with real jobs and real lives so they will get to it when they are able:).

Archived