Ladies, how to you carry your Seapass when on ship?

I use a little wristlet (small purse), because like CB @ sea said I have to have my tissue, lip moisturizer, lotion, sanitizer and glasses. I also have a little pouch (bought yrs ago on Sovereign) that attaches to my belt or waist band. I use the pouch for things I don't want to loose (like my seapass card and cash [iD, copy of PP and CC when in port]). I personally can't wear things around my neck.

After someone walked off with my keys in the Mother-in-law's Assisted Living Home, I stopped carrying a purse, and now put everything in my pockets. For cruises, I wear my magellan's travel vest, or one of their shirts with a zipper pocket where I put my cruise card inside a RFID envelope. I've demagnified more cards! No hip implants, just bad karma.

I use a small clutch, honestly so small its the size of those cardboard jewelry boxes, the square ones for necklaces. It holds my seapass, chapstick, and some tissues. It can hold some other things as well. It's light, has a loop and hook so I can also attach it to whatever I'm wearing and I can also loop my camera into it.

Is there a hole in it for string to tie or clip it to something?

Is it on a lanyard?

Thanks!

Hubby carries mine - have him trained well :D Then, if it is lost it isn't my fault

don't carry it in a purse with a magnetic closure. it will deactivate the card and you can't get into your room. i have a card holder that clips to my pocket or waist band. got it on QVC and it is this best thing I have ever gotten.

I have a lanyard with a card holder attached. One side has a window that I can put the card into. The other side has a pocket where I can put tip money, business cards, etc. in it.

I, also, would slip my sunglasses which are the kind with a magnetic clip to attach to my prescription glasses. A teeny, tiny little magnet. So small that a wind can blow my glasses off or a gentle hit on them. That sucker has deactivated my S&S card more than once even though there is money, business cards, and leather between them and my S&S card.

I now carry the sun glasses in a cross chest bag when I anticipate needing them or take the card out of the lanyard thing and put it in my pocket if I do need them.

Tucker in Texas

I have a great fanny pack that I have used for many years. It has a steel cable in it, so no one can cut it off. I can put a small camera, small wallet, sea pass, sun glasses, lip balm, small sun screen lotion, tissues and still have room. On ship days, a small waterproof case about the size of a deck of cards. Evening, a wrist purse.

Is there a hole in it for string to tie or clip it to something?

Is it on a lanyard?

Thanks!

I have a hole punched in it and wear it on a lanyard around my neck or loop the lanyard through my belt loop and stick the card in my pocket if I'm wearing shorts with pockets. My husband and I always have it attached to us in this manner ever since he lost his on the very first night of our first cruise. Even on formal night he will have it looped through his belt loop and in a pocket where as I will put it in a purse.

Archived