Any remarks about Adventure of the Seas

Our cruise on Adventure last March was our favorite cruise so far.....a winning combination of an incredibly beautiful ship, terrific staff everywhere you went, our cabin 1388!, our first MTD experience, cruising out of San Juan and visiting Aruba, Curacao, St Kitts for ports, the great CC'ers we met onboard....it was superb! Hopefully you will experience the same!

Anyone know why they would drop the stop in St. Kitts on our Christmas cruise on Dec. 29 with no other ships there in favor of a St. Maarten stop on Christmas day with 5 to 6 other ships? We were a little bummed about the change. We love St. Maarten, but not sure about Christmas day with that many other ships.

I have sailed on her 4 times

1x from San Juan (Southern Caribbean)

1x from Barcelona (5 night Med)

1 x from San Juan (TA to Malaga)

1 x from Malaga (Med)

and i have the TA booked for next April, I love this ship.

Anyone know why they would drop the stop in St. Kitts on our Christmas cruise on Dec. 29 with no other ships there in favor of a St. Maarten stop on Christmas day with 5 to 6 other ships? We were a little bummed about the change. We love St. Maarten, but not sure about Christmas day with that many other ships.

We are on the same cruise. It's my understanding it's a "berthing issue," which doesn't tell me a whole lot, but we'll still have a great time. We just may stay on the ship at St. Maarten and relax. Who knows!

We sailed twice this spring on the Adventure and loved it. If Abel Jenney is the CD be sure to catch his lecture on his round the world motorcycle trip - priceless!

We loved the ship. It comes highly recommended as we met the couple with the second most nights sailing with RCI (over 7 years total!) at a Splendour M&M last fall and Adventure is their favorite ship.

I have sailed on her 4 times

1x from San Juan (Southern Caribbean)

1x from Barcelona (5 night Med)

1 x from San Juan (TA to Malaga)

1 x from Malaga (Med)

and i have the TA booked for next April, I love this ship.

Booked her again for 28th July 2012 best price balconies in the MED and a great ships. 3 times in 4 months she cant be bad.:)

Good choice!! Luv that ship :) Personally I think RCI is ahead of the curve when it comes to ship design and features. We will be on the X Equinox this fall so lets see how that compares and I am sure it will be nice but this is a newer ship whereas RCI has two generations of ships beyond the explorer class which are getting great reviews.

It may have to do with port operations on a holiday. St. Kitts is not as tourist developed as St. Maarten. You might have found yourself on the island with little to do and no way to get there. Christmas can be a tough day to be in port.

Archived