Silhouette Med Cruise Review With Lots of Photos and Menus

MVPinBoynton

I love reviews with pictures to enhance .Yours was WONDERFUL !!1 Thank you

I do not know how you juxtaposed text and pictures but I really appreciated it

Now you have me greatly tempted top visit other parts opf Europe Capri and Anacapri look amazing

I planned Herculaneum and Sorrento from Naples so Capri will be for next time !!!

I am really loking forward to Dubrovnik and other places because of your review

Wow GOOD JOB !!!!!

Michele

I love reviews with pictures to enhance .Yours was WONDERFUL !!1 Thank you

I do not know how you juxtaposed text and pictures but I really appreciated it

Now you have me greatly tempted top visit other parts opf Europe Capri and Anacapri look amazing

I planned Herculaneum and Sorrento from Naples so Capri will be for next time !!!

I am really loking forward to Dubrovnik and other places because of your review

Wow GOOD JOB !!!!!

Michele

We waited until our third trip to Naples to finally go to Capri. We just love the Amalfi Coast area and the other amazing sites in the Naples area. There just isn't enough time on a cruise port stop to be able to see it all. Now that we have been there three times, three days isn't enough.

In my opinion, you are making the right choice not going to Capri first, since Herculaneum and Sorrento will give you a better experience of the area. Parts of Capri are drop dead gorgeous; but the crowds of tourists do take away from the experience.

Also, you should check out our 2007 Med cruise to see better photos of Dubrovnik, since we walked the wall and got such gorgeous photos from it.

Mike:

I am 100% envious of your beautiful website! It is so wonderful that you have all of your memories at your (talented) fingertips, and it's even better that you are sharing them with the rest of us!

Many thanks! :)

Mike:

I am 100% envious of your beautiful website! It is so wonderful that you have all of your memories at your (talented) fingertips, and it's even better that you are sharing them with the rest of us!

Many thanks! :)

You are so right about having memories at our fingertips; since we go back to the reviews regularly when trying to remember something about our vacations. The website started out as notes from our land trips that Carol would write out to send to our family. Then friends wanted to see them. Then we began cruising! We found Cruise Critic and posted reviews here. It was frustrating that we couldn't put photos on CC at that time, so I figured out how to set up a website. Since then it has just kept growing. Carol and I spend a lot of time on the reviews; but it is very gratifying to know that others benefit from the reviews. That is certainly one of goals.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you!!!! This is one of the best reviews I've ever seen. We are cruising on the Silhouette in less than two weeks and I really enjoyed and loved reading about your trip. Thanks for sharing!!!:)

We have just posted a review to our website with lots of photos of our recently completed Mediterranean cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette. Also included are menus from many of the bars and eating venues along with food photos from the main dining room. It was an absolutely wonderful cruise to some great ports. We also took a post-cruise trip to incredibly beautiful Bellagio on Lake Como.

The review is located at www.thepreismans.com. I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning a cruise; and that it brings back some fond memories to those of you who have been able to visit these amazing ports.

Thanks so much for the gorgeous review and photos!

I appreciate that you took the time to put together such a gorgeous commentary of your vacation! I've been looking at that exact cruise, which would be my first European cruise, and first trip to Europe. It looks spectacular, and your photos are magnificent. I'm bookmarking your website so that I can show my mom the cruise highlights, and how beautiful the Silhouette is.

It was a treat to read your review and see the great pictures--so much better than the pictures that appear on the celeb site.--with all the negative reviews about the mdr food--I was happy to read the menus see what the dishes looked like --thank you again

We have just posted a review to our website with lots of photos of our recently completed Mediterranean cruise on the Celebrity Silhouette. Also included are menus from many of the bars and eating venues along with food photos from the main dining room. It was an absolutely wonderful cruise to some great ports. We also took a post-cruise trip to incredibly beautiful Bellagio on Lake Como.

The review is located at www.thepreismans.com. I hope it is helpful for those of you that are planning a cruise; and that it brings back some fond memories to those of you who have been able to visit these amazing ports.

Your reviews are amazing, so I wanted to say...THANK YOU!!

It was a treat to read your review and see the great pictures--so much better than the pictures that appear on the celeb site.--with all the negative reviews about the mdr food--I was happy to read the menus see what the dishes looked like --thank you again

I was also concerned about the food quality before the cruise; but was pleasantly surprised.

As usual, your review is nothing short of amazing. Photos are

fabulous (why am I not surprised though:D)........really, everything

always comes out lovely:)

As usual, your review is nothing short of amazing. Photos are

fabulous (why am I not surprised though:D)........really, everything

always comes out lovely:)

Hi Lois,

So good to hear from you. Glad you enjoyed the review. I hope your Med cruise was as nice as ours.

Hi Lois,

So good to hear from you. Glad you enjoyed the review. I hope your Med cruise was as nice as ours.

Hi Mike, you went to more places but yes, this cruise, in 9 years? was

my best....by far:)....simply outstanding. I am going to the

Caribbean in November and hope I am not too disappointed;)...it

will be "The Relaxing Cruise"......

Hi

Just checked this out again and thank you so much for the info re the menus - hadn't seen that before! I have to say that the food looks 100% better than when we on Silhouette last Year (her 3rd cruise) so we are really excited about the main dining room now. Already picking my meals !!! :D:D

Archived