Freedom of the Seas - Deck 2

HI guys, our room is on deck 2 of the FOS. I see on the deck plans that the theatre is also there and I think the ice skating rink. I'm wondering if you enter the theatre on deck 2 as well. Just thinking it could make for noisy and crowded halls near our room.

Ther are no entrances to those venues on deck 2. There is actually not much reason for any passengers who are not staying on deck to to even go there. You will find it a very quiet place. We love deck 2 on the Voyager and Freedom class ships.

And Studio B (the ice skating rink) is on deck 3...we were on FOS in April, OV cabin on deck 3....seriously terrific. Just a few short steps to the dining room, easy walk to the rink, just terrific. No one is down there unless they are staying there.

We were booked on Deck 2 but moved to AFT 8 after I recieved a cash gift from a family member for my 50th bday. We went down there to look around and it is nice down there-quiet. In all honesty, this truly where our income vacation budget is. I like to think it is balcony:rolleyes:

My DH went to the mini movie theatre down there and he showed me where it was the next day. It smelled like cig smoke-YUCK!!! (just in the theatre):mad:

This great to know. I booked the cheapest guarantee cabin so could end up there. It is funny, I started the year on the Freedom of the Seas in a balcony cabin and ending it on the Freedom of the Seas in an inside cabin. We go between balcony cabins and inside cabins depending various factors. I don't normally go for OV cabins, because paying extra to have a window is just important to me.

Archived