Guy’s Burger Joint ?

kakarp

I was with my DD today (she and DSIL will be sailing on their first time) and she heard that Guy’s is a specialty burger that is paid for. I have never sailed on a ship that had a Guy’s so I could not give a definite answer. I don’t think you have to use your S&S card. Please give me an answer that I can pass on.

Kevin

Guys is included in the Carnivals 2.0 upgrade that many of the ships are receiving. Liberty had it first, Breeze, and now whichever ship is next to be redone. It was a great burger. Also, is was free - no S&S card needed. Just walkup, pick it up, dress it out and eat. YUM!

I was with my DD today (she and DSIL will be sailing on their first time) and she heard that Guy’s is a specialty burger that is paid for. I have never sailed on a ship that had a Guy’s so I could not give a definite answer. I don’t think you have to use your S&S card. Please give me an answer that I can pass on.

Kevin

looks like you'll be on he liberty. yes, it's on that ship (and only one other), and is included in your fare.

Guy’s Burger Joint on Carnival Cruise Lines #FunShip2dot0

by CajunMama

I’m not sure what I was expecting on the Carnival Liberty when it comes to Guy’s Burger Joint on the Fun Ship 2.0, but it sure wasn’t the chance to eat the best burger on the sea. All I can say is, move over 5 Guys Burgers. There’s only one guy for me when it comes to a really good burger — Guy Fieri’s new partnership with Carnival Cruise Lines. Not only are these burgers absolutely amazing, but they’re also FREE!

DSCN1509-500x552.jpg

Guy’s Burger Joint is a roadside burger cafe crossed with a seaside dive located on the Lido Deck poolside, just next to RedFrog Rum Bar. Open in the afternoons until 6pm, you can choose from one of the five signature burgers, or opt for the Plain Jane and fix it how you like at the condiment bar. Add with that, the hand cut fries dusted with Guy’s seasoning and it’s a winner. You can be creative with your burger, or try a few of the suggestions listed at the condiment bar.

Yuck another fattening, high cholesterol, greasy burger. I not know why people rave about this Guy he won the battle to be on a cooking show and ended up going to diners? Tells me he didn't do so well cooking...anyways, why would anybody want to eat such a thing you can make a much better burger at home without all those calories must be like 1200-1600 no wonder people especially young people having cholesterol and heart problems .... I say sorry but its my opinion...those who want it and eat it enjoy. :)

Yuck another fattening, high cholesterol, greasy burger. I not know why people rave about this Guy he won the battle to be on a cooking show and ended up going to diners? Tells me he didn't do so well cooking...anyways, why would anybody want to eat such a thing you can make a much better burger at home without all those calories must be like 1200-1600 no wonder people especially young people having cholesterol and heart problems .... I say sorry but its my opinion...those who want it and eat it enjoy. :)

I just looked up "party pooper", and it said . . . . see lyndamr

looks like you'll be on he liberty. yes, it's on that ship (and only one other), and is included in your fare.

Is Guys available on the Paradise??

Its only on Breeze the ship just out and Liberty.

easy list to remember so far.

Actually, just this weekend I went to one of the "dives" he highlighted on his show and it was fantastic. Call it what you want, but what he introduces people to through his show are some fantastic, unknown eateries. Fine dining? Absolutely not. But, delicious nonetheless. :D

I kow people rave about the Guy Burgers. I couldn't wait to get one on my June cruise on the Liberty. The first thing I ate was a Pig Patty from Guy's. My daughter had a Plain Jane. They tasted ok but Fuddruckers is much better!! Both my daughter and I commented how greasy the burger was. Well we both paid for it later that day. Let's just say I didn't eat another one the whole cruise. It did not agree with me and I usually eat anything. My hubby had one and said it was ok but agreed that Fuddruckers is much better. It is a cool concept but not my thing!

I kow people rave about the Guy Burgers. I couldn't wait to get one on my June cruise on the Liberty. The first thing I ate was a Pig Patty from Guy's. My daughter had a Plain Jane. Both my daughter and I commented how greasy the burger was. Well we both paid for it later that day. Let's just say I didn't eat another one the whole cruise. It did not agree with me and I usually eat anything. It is a cool concept but not my thing!

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought this about Guy's Burgers! I was so worried I would be called names I have held my tongue. Thank you for liberating me :D

They are good, but SUPER GREASY! It killed my stomach and I couldn't eat another one the entire cruise. I don't buy 80/20 at home, usually 96/4 so I was NOT prepared for all that fat!

Archived