Where are the Carnival Fans???

Jana60

I think some people honestly don't want ALL information, only positive information and I agree with you. I don't agree with Firefly any more than 50% of the time but she isn't one to ignore for goodness sake.

heck, I think I had h8 on ignore for a little while but took him off because he seriously cracks me up...very funny guy whether I agree with him or not. :D

I agree.

I think it's taken me years of life to understand we aren't all the same, there are some seriously good people out there that come off as rude or abrupt and they really don't mean to, it's just their way.

I agree H8 is an aquired taste, but I admire his sticktoitness, he says what he feels and much like fire, doesn't candy coat it.

Many times I don't agree with them, but you have to admire that you will always get their honest opinion, although H8 probably wouldn't be poked at so much on JH blog if he didn't poke so much at JH ;), but I think he likes it!!!

LOL anyway I like my fellow CCers and I accept them as they accept me, with all our warts. At least our names stay the same.

Carole

You know, In my business (Hardware store) I think every person with a complaint complains while the happy people never say anything, they just keep returning to buy more. Many of them several times a day.....

Yes indeed

heck, I think I had h8 on ignore for a little while but took him off because he seriously cracks me up...very funny guy whether I agree with him or not. :D

I agree.

I don't actually have any negative feelings towards anyone strong enough to want to keep anyones words blocked. Sometimes a couple of folks will get in an argument in a thread that deteriorates down to a shouting match that resembles a couple of grade school aged siblings fighting. It gets to where it starts to sound like one kid saying to another.."SO THERE!" and the other kid shakes their head no with a "huh ah". The bickering can become very distracting when it becomes every 2-3 posts of a thread so its easier to just put the 2 bickering folks on ignor until they get done with their argument.

You know, In my business (Hardware store) I think every person with a complaint complains while the happy people never say anything, they just keep returning to buy more. Many of them several times a day.....

That's very likely true but I come back to CC even when I have no complaints just because I find it enjoyable to read the posts and here what people think and also find out things I never knew about cruising and travel. It's fun to chat about travel and cruises!:D

I agree.

I don't actually have any negative feelings towards anyone strong enough to want to keep anyones words blocked. Sometimes a couple of folks will get in an argument in a thread that deteriorates down to a shouting match that resembles a couple of grade school aged siblings fighting. It gets to where it starts to sound like one kid saying to another.."SO THERE!" and the other kid shakes their head no with a "huh ah". The bickering can become very distracting when it becomes every 2-3 posts of a thread so its easier to just put the 2 bickering folks on ignor until they get done with their argument.

There are legit complaints, then there are trolls who totally fabricate things and make over the top posts. Then you get even more trolls from other lines jumping in. Anytime you see someone saying the food sucked, the service sucked, the entertainment sucked, the waiters were horrible, the room steward was horrible, etc, you know it is a troll

Then there are the troublemakers and complainers. They constantly express their hatred for Carnival, yet claim to still cruise them.

I give the real carnival cruisers here a lot of credit for being a lot more mature than cruisers on other lines simply because they don't to other boards and play these childish games.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ok...I ignore no one...I want to see what everyone has to say...even if I don`t agree but the entertainment factor is worth it.

I don`t really care how many cruises anyone has been on as their experience is in their opinion for the most part.

Opinions differ vastly so those should be taken with salt and pepper....lol

As for knowledge..facts...tips..suggestions...insider info....this is what Cruise Critic is about...that is why I came here.

I have made some very great friends on this site...we cruise together as a group...we are looking to do an AI Land Cruise...some of us are booking a condo in SXM together.

I think the ones who get banned...and come back as someone else are really the trolls who start the fake threads...why can`t they stay away???....because they couldn`t play by the rules and got punished..now they are vindictive

Just my 2-3 cents

Welcome Back MMCS Cruiser / Shipyard Cruiser. I knew I would remember that posting style eventually.

How things in Chula Vista??

Just another typical personal attack and, of course, not true.

You can look at my profile.

If you feel there is any problem with my profile feel free to report it.

One thing I have learned from CC is that if you don't take the popular position a lot of personal attacks will come your way.

They really don't bother me.

And they will not stop me from posting my opinion...just like you.

The only problem is post like yours get the entire thread removed

Just another Carnival cheerleader. I love Carnival, now Princess in another story, however, I don't go there and bash them. I stay with the folks I love.:D

Ok, so if I am going to look into Princess, I would actually like to know exactly why they are 'another story.'

For me to learn anything off this board, the bad has to go along with the good. Obviously, having common sense, I would know that your feelings are just your opinion, but when looking at cruis elines, I do come here to read people's opinions.

So why do you not like Princess?????

A contribution to this board would include your opinion....saying you don't like Princess only helps us to learn that you don't like them....which doesn't help anyone.

One thing I have learned from CC is that if you don't take the popular position a lot of personal attacks will come your way.

Amen to that but I've learned something else. Thankfully there are less %X+=('s on board then on CC.:D

Archived