Just booked my first cruise ever

stephlauryn

New to cruising, got a extended balcony room on the Empress Deck of The Carnival Miracle.Can someone give me a heads up of what to expect of my room and the Room service on this deck? Thanks. Oh and its four of us My husband and our two children, do we each get robes? Thank u:confused::rolleyes:

Congratulations on your first cruise! Prepare to get hooked. You may want to consider posting your question on the Carnival Board.

Now your fun can begin. These boards, ' Ask a Quaestion', Carnival Cruise Lines, Porys, etc can provide a wealth of information especially now that you have a sail date and itinerary. Enjoy!

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

Congratulations on your first cruise! Prepare to get hooked. You may want to consider posting your question on the Carnival Board.

Now your fun can begin. These boards, ' Ask a Quaestion', Carnival Cruise Lines, Porys, etc can provide a wealth of information especially now that you have a sail date and itinerary. Enjoy!

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

thank u much

Awesome! Great for you and your family. If you are anything like us, you will become completely hooked. If we aren't on a cruise, we are planning our next one or dreaming of when we can book again. lol

Get familiar with the boards. There are a lot of areas for you to post and also do a lot of reading. I hope you find it informative and entertaining as you count down the days!

I've also sailed Miracle twice. The only two times I've had a balcony cabin were those two sailings. I don't care for the decor (wait til you see the dining room!), but that really doesn't matter.

That class (Spirit class; 4 ships) is very different from Carnival's other classes. These ships were originally to be built for another line (MSC maybe) but ended up in Carnival's fleet.

The space ratio is good, the "flow" is good. I just really love the layout.

Not sure about robes for kids. If they aren't in the cabin, ask your steward.

I had an extended balcony, port side, on Verandah deck for my first balcony. The interior of these cabins isn't huge (185 sq ft), but the balcony is OK. There are only two chairs and a tiny table. With 2 kids, it will be very tight out there and really nowhere for them to sit.

Room service is OK; not great. No hot items for breakfast, but I've always had pretty good luck getting what I order. They have a card that you can fill out the night before and put on your cabin door handle for delivery in the morning. This is great when you're up early and trying to get ready for a day in port.

Kids may appreciate that there is 24-hours pizza and ice cream on Carnival ships! I don't care for the pizza but many people rave about it.

You cabin will look like this...

2679122890102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

and the balcony...

2726356390102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

If you stand at the rail, this will be your view...

2627351700102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

But you should also get this view...

2757397030102755439S600x600Q85.jpg

New to cruising, got a extended balcony room on the Empress Deck of The Carnival Miracle.Can someone give me a heads up of what to expect of my room and the Room service on this deck? Thanks. Oh and its four of us My husband and our two children, do we each get robes? Thank u:confused::rolleyes:

Click on these for the room service menus

Room Service

Room Service Door Hanger Continental Breakfast Menu

Great first ship to sail on....and great time of the year to get away..

Archived