Are you a member if the brainwashed Thomson cruising club

TY so much Kalos...it has been fun:)

All this Olympic particapation,never moving from the Sofa

Gold has earnt me some pounds....defo around the waistline;)

I shall return when I require some advice for my Celebration Cruise:cool:

If you need advice I will give you some eg, go on another ship:cool:

If you need advice I will give you some eg, go on another ship:cool:

You have 56 posts to date ......all on the Thomson Forum but say your favourite cruise line is P&O :confused:. If you think Thomson is so bad why waste your time on here? Go on admit it - you might not like Thomson cruises but you just lurve this forum and the folks on here! :rolleyes: From another Numpty! ;)

You have 56 posts to date ......all on the Thomson Forum but say your favourite cruise line is P&O :confused:. If you think Thomson is so bad why waste your time on here? Go on admit it - you might not like Thomson cruises but you just lurve this forum and the folks on here! :rolleyes: From another Numpty! ;)

Interesting, a P&O fan and no posts on the P&O forum? :rolleyes:

mind you that forum is quiet at the moment, no posts since yesterday afternoon.

OK, Ponciau, whats your favourite P&O ship and why? I am interested because I am booking quite a few of thier cruises :)

He/she is not wasting its time on here its doing what it has come on here to do and that is winding you all up! and its succeeding cos your all rising to the bait! Ignore the poor soul then it will go away ...eventually :D

CORRECT their are some nice people on here m:cool:e included

Interesting, a P&O fan and no posts on the P&O forum? :rolleyes:

mind you that forum is quiet at the moment, no posts since yesterday afternoon.

OK, Ponciau, whats your favourite P&O ship and why? I am interested because I am booking quite a few of thier cruises :)

One of my favorite p&o ships is the Oceana a superb midsize vessel:cool:

He/she is not wasting its time on here its doing what it has come on here to do and that is winding you all up! and its succeeding cos your all rising to the bait! Ignore the poor soul then it will go away ...eventually :D

I am not an IT ,I am not a poor soul,and I will not go away:cool:

I am not an IT ,I am not a poor soul,and I will not go away:cool:

Bless...You ARE an IT cos we don't know if your male/female? unless you wish to enlighten us all, and as for being a "poor soul" I do apologise I should have said SAD poor soul :D:D

Bless...You ARE an IT cos we don't know if your male/female? unless you wish to enlighten us all, and as for being a "poor soul" I do apologise I should have said SAD poor soul :D:D

I am not an it I am a He:cool::cool::cool:

WELL SAID. I agree with every word.

Went on the Spirit last year and we had the most fun we have had on any cruise. The ship is dated, so what. Im with you on this, Going on the Majesty in September - cant wait :)

Went on the Spirit last year and we had the most fun we have had on any cruise. The ship is dated, so what. Im with you on this, Going on the Majesty in September - cant wait :)

Nice to see some people easily pleased:cool::cool::cool:

Numpty Dumpty went on a cruise

Numpty Dumpty drank lots of booze

had fun with other numptys and then

booked to sail with Thomsons again

I don't mind being called a numpty, look forward to cruising again some time :D

Nice to see some people easily pleased:cool::cool::cool:

Some old ships aren't too bad you know...spent a couple of nights on an old one (not Thomson) nearly two years ago, cabin still had all original fixtures and fittings, bed was the best i've ever slept in and so big.

Bathroom was spotless, plumbing very efficient, took something like 20 seconds to fill bath as taps were as wide as drain pipes :D

Food was o.k....entertainment was real fun (not ) had to evacuate ship when fire alarms rang at 1.30am :eek: caused by teens fooling around with them.

Ship was immaculate throughout. Not bad for 1936 (Queen Mary 1) now hotel moored Long Beach L.A

Could not resist posting this little tale.

Some old ships aren't too bad you know...spent a couple of nights on an old one (not Thomson) nearly two years ago, cabin still had all original fixtures and fittings, bed was the best i've ever slept in and so big.

Bathroom was spotless, plumbing very efficient, took something like 20 seconds to fill bath as taps were as wide as drain pipes :D

Food was o.k....entertainment was real fun (not ) had to evacuate ship when fire alarms rang at 1.30am :eek: caused by teens fooling around with them.

Ship was immaculate throughout. Not bad for 1936 (Queen Mary 1) now hotel moored Long Beach L.A

Could not resist posting this little tale.

Judging by celebrations condition they must be the same age:cool::cool::cool:

Ponciau, humm now lets see exactly what the name means shall we :D

The Welsh word 'ponc' means bank or hillock and the village takes its name from the large number of spoil tips which formerly covered the area. This was corrupted into the anglicised name 'Ponkey' which is no longer used, except occasionally by locals.

The village of Ponciau grew up around opencast mining and houses were built, with little regard for planning, to house the workers. At Brynydd, close to the Royal Oak public house, was the former site of typical very basic, one room, terraced, workers' houses. Tin baths were kept to the rear of the houses for bathing.

Unquote

:cool:

Ponciau, humm now lets see exactly what the name means shall we :D

The Welsh word 'ponc' means bank or hillock and the village takes its name from the large number of spoil tips which formerly covered the area. This was corrupted into the anglicised name 'Ponkey' which is no longer used, except occasionally by locals.

The village of Ponciau grew up around opencast mining and houses were built, with little regard for planning, to house the workers. At Brynydd, close to the Royal Oak public house, was the former site of typical very basic, one room, terraced, workers' houses. Tin baths were kept to the rear of the houses for bathing.

Unquote

:cool:

So youre telling us that ponsy really is a bit of a " Hillock " :D

I'd check your spelling ,not sure where the "H" came from but if you used a "P" then a few on here may agree with you .;)

A silly but harmless one at that ! :cool:

Have a good weekend folks.:)

Archived