Smoothies ~ Do they come with the Ultimate Beverage Package?

wizard-of-roz

I know when I last bought the package for my teen, smoothies were included. She LOVED the stawberry. She'd get them at the bars. Don't know about ordering in the theater but don't see why you couldn't get one there.

I know when I last bought the package for my teen, smoothies were included. She LOVED the stawberry. She'd get them at the bars. Don't know about ordering in the theater but don't see why you couldn't get one there.

Sharon, thank you so much for the information. Can't wait to try that strawberry one!

My DH loved the mango smootie. They have different flavours in containers and put in a blender with ice.

That sounds yummy too! How are they served-do I have to bring my drink tumbler to put it in or will they provide a container?

That sounds yummy too! How are they served-do I have to bring my drink tumbler to put it in or will they provide a container?

You have to show your sail & sign card with a sticker on it and ask for a VIRGIN smoothie. I had asked for a virgin smoothie and the bar attendant did not hear me and was mad. They will put in a glass unless you want it in your tumbler, around the pool in a plastic glass and inside the ship a glass. All the bars will do the smoothies. With the Ultimate Drink card, you can get umlimited any virgin drink, smoothie, coke products, juice, hot chocolate, milkshakes. Some bars have different bar menus

You have to show your sail & sign card with a sticker on it and ask for a VIRGIN smoothie. I had asked for a virgin smoothie and the bar attendant did not hear me and was mad. They will put in a glass unless you want it in your tumbler, around the pool in a plastic glass and inside the ship a glass. All the bars will do the smoothies. With the Ultimate Drink card, you can get umlimited any virgin drink, smoothie, coke products, juice, hot chocolate, milkshakes. Some bars have different bar menus

I can't wait......See, even us folks who don't do much of the alcoholic version of drinking can have fun!!!!!!! :p

I recommend the choco-banana. Mmmmm

What..............A "choco-banana" smoothie, you are toying with me......Oh! My! I've died and gone to heaven.......I'm writing this down now so I won't forget to order it. Two of my most favorite flavors!!!!! :)

Not all of the Mocktails are smoothies. Some of them are more like fruit juice. My wife loves smoothies too, and her favorite mocktail was Tropical Blend.

So, a "Virgin Pina Colada" would not be considered a "Smoothie", is it a "Mocktail?"

This thread is making my mouth water! :) I'm definately going to get an Ultimate Beverage Package on my upcoming cruise!!!

Paula

Paula, me too! I guess I'll learn what drink is what and which one I like best while I'm onboard.

Someone mentioned that you would have to drink at least two specialty drinks a day to have the package pay for itself....I'm sure I'll do at least that.

Does this include specialty coffees too?

Paula, me too! I guess I'll learn what drink is what and which one I like best while I'm onboard.

Someone mentioned that you would have to drink at least two specialty drinks a day to have the package pay for itself....I'm sure I'll do at least that.

I wonder if anyone has a menu of the smoothies they could post here?

Not only will I drink the smoothies, I also like diet coke for my morning caffeine fix so, I'm sure I'll get my money's worth. :)

Paula

You can get any combination you want - just so long as it has no alcohol in it.... be adventurous and yes' date=' I love the chocobanana mocktail, but don't have too many, you wouldn't want to know the calorie count![/quote']

There's always someone who'll bring us down to earth!

More stairs, more Promenade strolls and hopefully, we can call it even!

And, I'd love to see a "menu" of the smoothie's.

You can get any combination you want - just so long as it has no alcohol in it.... be adventurous and yes' date=' I love the chocobanana mocktail, but don't have too many, you wouldn't want to know the calorie count![/quote']

I think that one is the WORST. It has at least 1/2 cup of heavy cream in it (probably more), so that's 400 calories alone. And that's only part of the drink.

This thread is making my mouth water!

Last time DD got this, she could also get can Root Beer at the bars.

Another tip is get a glass from the buffet, have soft serve ice cream put in it and then top with coke or root beer from the bar. YUM!

Roz,

Havent seen you post for a while either because you haven't, or I have

just missed them. I have to ask. I see the picture of Horton, and not Brenda ??

Sherri

Sherri, thanks so much for asking. My wonderful Brenda is at home with my retired DH. The two of them are quite a team. She sleeps on the couch most of the day and he sleeps in his recliner again, most of the day. They go for their walks but quickly retreat back to their respective sleeping areas, while Horton and I head off to work.

At the end of the day Brenda hears Horton and me coming to the front door and she waits for us to enter. She greets Horton with a "face lick" [it's so cute] and then he does the most ridiculous spin, putting on quite a show for his woman, while she looks on. He brings out the joy in her and I love watching them. They really love each other. ;)

Archived