2013 catalog HAS arrived

Seafairer

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... our 2013 catalog finally reached Colorado today! My wife said when she saw it in our mailbox it reminded her of how she used to look forward to the Sears Christmas catalog each year. I may just have to leave work early in order to enjoy it fully tonight!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... our 2013 catalog finally reached Colorado today! My wife said when she saw it in our mailbox it reminded her of how she used to look forward to the Sears Christmas catalog each year. I may just have to leave work early in order to enjoy it fully tonight!

LOL!!! I love the analogy!

:D

You will enjoy it--it has some new stuff, is different and beautiful printed.

It's either rain or shine. We now have 3 2013 catalogs; one from our TA and 2 from Silversea. That's as the result of one request to our TA.

Kind of the same here. Went from none to a number in a couple of days. Great reading for those porcelainlonification moments. :rolleyes::D

Catalog is okay at best, but that is not important if the food is as mediocre as many report on another thread!

The food thread (and Duct Tape's comments in her thread) are concerning. But at this point, I'm on shore leave indefinitely so may have to give up our 'floating deposit' made earlier this year, and will have to withdraw from the first two segments of the World Cruise regardless of whether or not we clear the waitlist.

At least I have the catalog if it is determined we can take something short and at the last minute.

Archived