2013 catalog HAS arrived

Seafairer

Seafairer, just talked with Elizabeth Jordan of SS's Fort Lauderdale office, she believes the 2014 itineraries will be released late November, early December. When I asked about new/unique itineraries, Elizabeth did mention the new Expedition ship itineraries will be published with the 2014 Atlas.

Seafairer, just talked with Elizabeth Jordan of SS's Fort Lauderdale office, she believes the 2014 itineraries will be released late November, early December. When I asked about new/unique itineraries, Elizabeth did mention the new Expedition ship itineraries will be published with the 2014 Atlas.

That is late to release those new itineraries.

Regent is releasing them on Oct 1st, Seabourn already has released everything until May 2014 except for World Cruise which will be announced within a week's time.

Hi Rocchi

It must be due tomorrow!! The wee lassie is working her way south. Elginjock yesterday and us in Glasgow too. It must be heading over the M77 tonight!

Happy reading.

PS If not I'm working in Ayr on Tuesday if you get desperate I will let you have a sneak preview to get your fix. :D

Maddie

Maddie,

Thanks for the very kind offer, but I have to be someplace other than Ayr on Tuesday. I'll just have to be patient and be satisfied that the wee lassie is doing a good job and the brochure is due some day soon, but it sounds as if she is based in Silversea's Inverness office.

Brochures, brochures. We did receive a couple of brochures today, one from Regent and another from Cunard, nae yis tae me.

Thanks again

Rocchi

Archived