• 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61-65
    • 66-70
    • 71-75
    • 76-80
    • older than 80

Were we to answer with the age per our drivers lic. . . . OR . . . our "state of mind"? The early 60's are the new "middle age"!! That's my story and I am sticking to it!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 96,664 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Hi Volfan....did you happen to read the thread? It was closed by Host

Walt due to insults along the way. And I know 2 people who had

posted on it who have since passed away.....

Ironically, no matter if it is 2008 or 2012....topics come and go and

come again......the more things change the more they stay the same.

Were we to answer with the age per our drivers lic. . . . OR . . . our "state of mind"? The early 60's are the new "middle age"!! That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 96,664 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

Right on!

I'm still 39... ;)

How many times have you celebrated that 39th birthday? Inquiring minds want to know!

In the October 21, 1984, words of Ronald Reagan versus Walter Mondale in a Presidential debate in Kansas City, it was expressed: "I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

Having more experienced cruise passengers has its advantages! Right?

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

I agree ...

How many times have you celebrated that 39th birthday? Inquiring minds want to know!

In the October 21, 1984, words of Ronald Reagan versus Walter Mondale in a Presidential debate in Kansas City, it was expressed: "I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

Having more experienced cruise passengers has its advantages! Right?

Hahahahaha

Heck - I haven't celebrated my 29th birthday yet!!! LOL

I can tell you this much, when I look in the mirror, I see a 21 year old kid! My back may say different but that 21 year old kid keeps staring back.

But to be honest - I am about to be eligable for early SSN - watching politics closly to see if I take or leave for awhile.................

I have young nieces and nephews that I wear out walking.............as my signature block says, "Growing old us mandatory, growing up is optional!"

Glenn

At 66 I feel better than when I was 39! No rushing to go to work, enjoying my days and getting up/when I want to rather than when I needed to! No stress. Having a holiday each month - not all cruising - walking the coastal path in Cornwall, surfing with our grandson, touring the Yorkshire Dales in my 1972 sports car, exploring Vietnam independently, are just some of this years holidays. Of course, we have already done two cruises and two more to go this year. So age does not matter it is ability to do things - health, time and money being important. Cruises do have perhaps a high proportion of the new middle aged but this could be that they have the time and money.

This might be an interesting poll of cruise critic users who sail on celebrity, but it has little to do with their total passenger ages.

True the CC age range is prolly skewed towards the younger passengers. While there are plenty of more senior cruisers here on line, in general any online population is going to be weighted towards the lower age range.

Wish I could vote for our whole party, we ranged from 13 to 74!

True the CC age range is prolly skewed towards the younger passengers. While there are plenty of more senior cruisers here on line, in general any online population is going to be weighted towards the lower age range.

Wish I could vote for our whole party, we ranged from 13 to 74!

Hi Sarah.:)..wow, you have lots of ages in your family:D....

I have 2 sister's...both older and that is it~ I am the youngest

at 54........

Lois, 54? A mere youngster! I love the saying..."you're as old as you feel".

Hi Karyn:) sometimes I feel old, sometimes I don't;)

By the way, did you read that original thread from 4 years ago?

I'm a little confused as to how to answer.

I'm 65. I'm traveling with two young ladies ages of 7 and 9.

That makes our average age 27... :D

Too funny:D.......please tell me they are your granddaughters......

I don't want to assume anything......sometimes you see folks in

the grocery store and the parents look old enough to be grandma

and grandpa.

This might be an interesting poll of cruise critic users who sail on celebrity, but it has little to do with their total passenger ages.

Since this is now the only line on which we sail and the only threads that I follow, I really don't care to know about the average age on Carnival or Disney etc. You could start a similar poll on the other sites for info on the stats you wish to follow. ;)

I'm a little confused as to how to answer.

I'm 65. I'm traveling with two young ladies ages of 7 and 9.

That makes our average age 27... :D

LOL!!:)

There are 4 in our travel party, 35 (me), 39 (DH), 70 (MIL), and 69 (FIL). I went ahead and answered 36-40, close enough for DH and I.

The issue with some of these types of polls, is that future 1st-time cruisers, may feel that Celebrity isn't the best cruiseline for them. When in reality, the demographics you find, once onboard, are so varied.

I'd really hate to see cruisers younger than 50 turn away from this cruiseline.

Archived