Anyone up for watching Irisheileen head down the Hudson

rafinmd

Roy, where are you seeing Veendam pulling away?

I don't think he's "seeing" the ship, just the symbol on the "satellite" view panel below the live webcam.

That shows it heading downriver now at 9.5 knots.

Correct, catl331.

By the way, my internet is slow today and I haven't been able to get the Statue cam.

Roy

Hi all! At the Hamilton library now. We waved our arms off on the sports deck!! Did anybody see? Hopefully, we were zoomed in on so that we can look at the webcam's archives later.

5 minutes left on free internet--back to wake up napping DH after my little shopping walk on Front street. :D

Veendam is awesome! Aft cabin awesome! More details when we return.

Of and on showers while in Bermuda. :( Still having a great time.

[quote name='irisheileen']Hi all! At the Hamilton library now. We waved our arms off on the sports deck!! Did anybody see? Hopefully, we were zoomed in on so that we can look at the webcam's archives later.

5 minutes left on free internet--back to wake up napping DH after my little shopping walk on Front street. :D

Of and on showers while in Bermuda. :( Still having a great time.[/QUOTE]

Glad it's going well :D Enjoy!

[quote name='irisheileen']Hi all! At the Hamilton library now. We waved our arms off on the sports deck!! Did anybody see? Hopefully, we were zoomed in on so that we can look at the webcam's archives later.

Of and on showers while in Bermuda. :( Still having a great time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't think any of us were able to pick out specific people on the ship. Love that Hamilton library (of course for me it was a long way from Kings Wharf). Enjoy your remaining morning in Bermuda, and have a wonderful trip back.

Roy

[quote name='innlady1'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Shout Out to IrishEileen: Hoping you'll report in on your Veendam cruise from which you disembarked today! [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yes, we HAD to disembark today! :mad: (we thought about just staying on those wonderful leather swivel chairs with the ottomans in the Explorer's Library and hope they wouldn't notice :D) Now to embark back into reality...sigh....

I'll get my act together in the next couple of days for a review. For now, I'll say it was awesome! We recommend the Veendam!

[quote name='irisheileen']Yes, we HAD to disembark today! :mad: (we thought about just staying on those wonderful leather swivel chairs with the ottomans in the Explorer's Library and hope they wouldn't notice :D) Now to embark back into reality...sigh....

I'll get my act together in the next couple of days for a review. For now, I'll say it was awesome! We recommend the Veendam![/QUOTE]

Welcome home. Glad you had a great cruise. Sorry it had to end that way.

Roy

[quote name='irisheileen']Yes, we HAD to disembark today! :mad: (we thought about just staying on those wonderful leather swivel chairs with the ottomans in the Explorer's Library and hope they wouldn't notice :D) Now to embark back into reality...sigh....

I'll get my act together in the next couple of days for a review. For now, I'll say it was awesome! We recommend the Veendam![/quote]

Welcome home.
Pleased that you had a great cruise.

Archived