uPGRADE FROM MINI TO FULL SUITE FOR 300.00

kamac56

Thanks everyone for all your comments, we are so excited its hard to believe we are a week away and I will take pictures of S712 so we can all share what it looks like. Its really hard when it happens all so fast and you have make a choice right away without getting the CC's help, but.. I find that even on here you get help rather quickly so the comments helped. AGain a BIG thank you!!!! watch for my review, in two weeks LOL:rolleyes:

Congratulations!! What a wonderful cruise you are going to have. I wish you all well. Especially your BIL.

~Doris~>Who is pretending she's not jealous.

Hi Doris-

How is that working out for you?

Because, frankly, I am turning green with envy! :D

Fingers crossed that some day this will happen for me, too!

Princess is clearly up to something here and if an offer is to good to be true it probably is. So I would not take this offer.

If the suites remain unsold shortly before a cruise, Princess gets no income from them and might end up using some of them for free upgrades.

However, it they can get $300 a person for an upgrade, that is extra income they would not otherwise have and they might be able to resell the mini for even more income.

Congrats - I think that's a great deal and I'm sure you will enjoy it. We were just upgraded from a balcony to a PH suite in a move over deal. It was amazing! Except it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony now :( All the extra drawers, coat hangers, and room in the cabin so worth it for us. Not to mention all the great suite benefits. Enjoy!

CONGRATS! So happy it all worked out and you got the suite! Can't wait to see photos and hear all about your cruise after you return.

Prayers to your brother for a recovery from his Cancer. It does happen! I am proof of it. Keep the faith... and God Bless!

Got the call back....it is for 600.00 total for the three of us to have a sun deck penthouse. I went for it. I had the choice between C749 or S712 so I took 712. :D

That sounds like a wonderful deal. Good for you. I would have done it, also.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise.

We were upgraded to a penthouse suite on our cruise in July (R409). the extra space was fantastic and we loved the balcony, although it was long and narrow. Some of the perks that we enjoyed were 250 minutes of internet (that was for 12 days) and free laundry (which I loved!) We also were able to eat in Sabatinis in the morning which was very quiet and went for cocktails in Skywalkers before supper. Another perk was that we got tender tickets to get off ahead of everyone else. Finally, speedy boarding was also great. Would I pay for a suite next cruise? Absolutely not! but I certainly enjoyed the luxury! Enjoy!

[quote name='jjhob']Some of the perks that we enjoyed were 250 minutes of internet (that was for 12 days)....[/quote]

That is interesting.

Up until now, no one has posted any free internet for suite passengers since the unlimited free internet was eliminated.

Archived