uPGRADE FROM MINI TO FULL SUITE FOR 300.00

kamac56

I think I would take an upgrade to a suite for $300 per person. I'd love to try a Princess suite but can never really justify the cost. I've sailed in a few minisuites and would take that $300 offer if it were ever presented me just to have the experience and comparison. However, only you know your budget and what $300 means to you.:)

Its annoying I would like to take the upgrade but the person at the number has gone home 10 minutes after I got the e-mail. I called the 1800 number but they can't seem to help either. I am an anxious nelly and the thought of waiting till morning and missing it just doesnt sit well LOL. :(

Its annoying I would like to take the upgrade but the person at the number has gone home 10 minutes after I got the e-mail. I called the 1800 number but they can't seem to help either. I am an anxious nelly and the thought of waiting till morning and missing it just doesnt sit well LOL. :(

Just be on the phone right away when they open tomorrow (with credit card nearby). I think there is only one person who deals with this so no one else will have access to them tonight. Good luck!

$900/ how many days = ?/day Extra perks are that much more worth it? Then decide. They are counting on the pressure of the time limit to work in their favor. If you'd have done a suite from the beginning for that much more, would you have? There you go.:) Good Luck.

It is for 7 nights. And excellant point.....if the suites had been 300 more at the time of booking would I have booked it?? Absolutely. My hubby and I were upgraded to a VS on the Diamond a few years back and had the best cruise we have ever had! Just the extra room and perks at no extra cost was awesome!:D

For $900, I'd keep the mini. I didn't feel that the interior area of the suit was that much larger, just a different configuration. The best part about the full suite is the huge balcony, but I'd never want a suite that's in the front of the ship, only the ones aft or mid.

For me it would depend on the location of the full suite. If it was one of those on the Riviera Deck or all the way forward, I would decline. That deck is just too noisey for me. Have stayed there before and don't like all the noise from the Lido deck. Since free unlimited internet is no longer a perk, a suite does not hold that much interest for me, as I am already Elite. You can buy a lot of nice breakfasts for $900! That could go toward another cruise!!!

Princess is clearly up to something here and if an offer is to good to be true it probably is. So I would not take this offer. Not just help me clear something ... for my own piece of mind ... what ship? How many days? Port of embrakation for flights. Oh and can you give them our name? I am hereby offering to take this cruise with the suite offer for you just to prove them wrong.

Sreriously this sounds pretty good to us and we would take it even for 7 days. A suite is very nice.

Thanks to all, I have a call in and will call again in the next few hours to catch them, its 8a here in mn so I assume its 5am there but not sure so I will try every hour LOL. If it were just me and hubby I would think twice, but its a cruise with my sister and brother (he is suffering from cancer so maybe his one and only cruise) so with that I will go for it to make it a cruise he wont soon forget. Now.....just to get them to call back.

We are on the Golden leaving the 25th of aug out of seattle 7 days and returning to seattle. I will definately check as to what cabin first before I agree to anything. We are however in D718 mini without the covered balcony so a covered balcony for him would be nice as the cancer has distorted his face and he is self concious, also the suite would be nice so we could have dinner on the balcony since he is not comfortable eating with others (he thinks his face will make others ill) . The email states it is an offer for past guests only. who knows all I care about is I got the e-mail! Thanks again for all your replies, answers here to our questions are answered quicker than imagined so its nice while you talk to someone on the phone you can post a question here and get a response FAST!:D

Got the call back....it is for 600.00 total for the three of us to have a sun deck penthouse. I went for it. I had the choice between C749 or S712 so I took 712. :D

Wow, I would grab it. Would love to stay in a suite once! We do mini suite guarantees and wish for an upgrade!

Enjoy!

Got the call back....it is for 600.00 total for the three of us to have a sun deck penthouse. I went for it. I had the choice between C749 or S712 so I took 712. :D

That's fantastic!! I would have taken it too!! Enjoy!!:)

I'm very excited for you. We got the same offer when we took the Golden to Alaska. We exchanged an AD mini suite for a penthouse suite midship. The only suite benefit you won't get with an upgrade is the credit for two cruises. Other than that, you'll have everything. Ordering dinner from the restaurant menu to be delivered to your room is really nice. We didn't take formal clothes that cruise and had our lobster dinner delivered to the suite. Breakfast at Sabatini's is really nice and relaxing. Free laundry is pretty cool, too. ;) It just makes for a special cruising experience.

I think S712 is an excellent choice and a bargain at $600 I have been curious about those new suites on the Golden. Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived