Beer and Wine

jig

Giong on the allure in two days and after travelling around the USA for 6 weeks we have a few things left over. We have a few, say 3 bottles of beer and a few small bottles of wine, single serve, left over. Will there be any problem bringing them on the ship. Thanks.

Giong on the allure in two days and after travelling around the USA for 6 weeks we have a few things left over. We have a few, say 3 bottles of beer and a few small bottles of wine, single serve, left over. Will there be any problem bringing them on the ship. Thanks.

Yes, they are not allowed. If it's only a small amount, enjoy them in the next two days!

RCCL policy is no personal alcohol to be brought on board. however, some other threads on the subject will give you ideas on how to get it on board anyway! good luck!

have a great cruise:)

Won't they just take it off you and give it back at the end?

yes, as long as it is not open, they will take it and give it to you at the end of the cruise. That being said, the small bottles and such are the first thing they catch

Won't they just take it off you and give it back at the end?

Not if you try to smuggle them onboard. New policy is that they do not return anything. But, seriously, you're talking a few small bottles and two days?

Thanks for the answers but that is what we would have left and thought we could take them on board. we are long time princess and hal cruisers and you can pretty much bring anything on.

I've got a question about beer on a cruise. We're in a JS and I'd like to know if we were to get a bucket of beer, can we bring them back to the room? I've heard that GS cruisers can just have the concierge bring it but JS doesn't qualify for concierge service. Thanks in advance.:)

I've got a question about beer on a cruise. We're in a JS and I'd like to know if we were to get a bucket of beer, can we bring them back to the room? I've heard that GS cruisers can just have the concierge bring it but JS doesn't qualify for concierge service. Thanks in advance.:)

Yes you can take anything back to the cabin that you buy at one of the bars. Just tell the bartender not to open them so you can open them as you want them.

We brought some unopened beers back to our JS on Rhapsody last year and put them in our mini fridge so they would be cold for when we drank them. It was wonderful to sit on our aft balcony to enjoy the sunset with an ice cold beer before dinner.

Archived