Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I admire your determination to the cc blackout, as much as I liked to say that I would do the same, I am sure I won't. I'll be the first one here checking for updates :D.

I guess I'll see you aboard ;)

LOL, yeah in truth I may talk a big game, but who knows, I may show weakness and end up succumbing to the powers of the "Everything Breakaway" thread before its all said and done, but I'll do my best! :cool:

Fair enough, I don't doubt this either. So if nothing else, this means I'll just have to be on my toes that much more in order avoid seeing the interior shots, but either way shouldn't be problem. Well worth it in my opinion for this very unique, sparkling ship ;)

I know where you're coming from. I'm in the same predicament for my cruise on Royal Princess, also a brand new ship (still under construction), brand new design, and new NEW (her maiden voyage is in June, still 113 days away). I started an 'Everything Royal Princess' thread over on the Princess Cruises forum and have been neck deep in all things regarding this ship.

But somehow I just know that when I finally get to see real pictures of her stunning interiors it won't take away from the incredible excitement I'll feel when boarding her this December in Fort Lauderdale. I'll probably go into lock-down about a week before my cruise but will be on top of every review and pictorial of the ship between now and Thanksgiving! :D

Here's a link to a much BIGGER picture of the one posted above for more detail:

BIG

What is the deal with the area in front of the spa and above the bridge? It doesn't look like there is a railing there yet so will it be a balcony area or what?

What is the deal with the area in front of the spa and above the bridge? It doesn't look like there is a railing there yet so will it be a balcony area or what?

You know I was looking at that yesterday and wondering that myself. A balcony would be absolutely fantastic!

Ohhh...I'd love to see some ellipticals out there! An extension of the gym. Perfect view while burning off all the cruise food!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, yeah in truth I may talk a big game, but who knows, I may show weakness and end up succumbing to the powers of the "Everything Breakaway" thread before its all said and done, but I'll do my best! :cool:

Hang tough!! My biggest problem is waiting till August....there is no way I could hold out that long...especially as it is very nasty weather wise in Maryland...so I am living on cc to keep me warm!!!:D

I guess we'll find out Tuesday when she emerges from the building dock. ;)

However, if you look very closely at picture below you will see that just inside the leading edge around that deck there appears to be, at regularly spaced intervals, places for railing stanchions. Not sure if these are going to be straight up and down railings, or a slanted wind break as in the decks above. That space is significantly larger than on previous classes, so it would be a shame for it not to be open to passengers. I also wouldn't expect this to be an extension of the gym with outdoor exercise equipment since it's directly above the bridge.

8502770826_1b805dfef2_o.jpg

The thing is that it is directly in front of the spa, that would be the final selling point to push me to get the spa for the week. It would be very neat.

I can't wait for Tuesday.

If it's an extension from the spa, I'm definitely getting spa passes for myself! :D

Looking forward to seeing her Tuesday.

However, if you look very closely at picture below you will see that just inside the leading edge around that deck there appears to be, at regularly spaced intervals, places for railing stanchions. Not sure if these are going to be straight up and down railings, or a slanted wind break as in the decks above. That space is significantly larger than on previous classes, so it would be a shame for it not to be open to passengers. I also wouldn't expect this to be an extension of the gym with outdoor exercise equipment since it's directly above the bridge.

Don't count on it.. My guess: If it was planned the structural steel/welding works would have been finished in this stage.

Don't count on it.. My guess: If it was planned the structural steel/welding works would have been finished in this stage.

NCL lists several frontal balconies on this ship. Isnt it going to be very windy up so high on a ship that is going to be cruising pretty fast from NYC. And in the winter, wont it be extremely cold with that wind?

Curious to see if those indeed will be railings.

Definitely a slanted wind break.'

Archived