BREAKAWAY - Peter Max design revealed!!!

tokidoki

:):):) I was watching a local NY station and there was an interview with Peter max and he showed us the Breakaway!!! The stautue of liberty is near the front of the ship, with part of our famous midtown skyline and the cosmos, which he said he loves!!!! Looks beautiful:):):)

Thanks for sharing!!

All I can say is, yikes!! :eek: All its missing is the yellow submarine

I don't know about you guys, but I think this is getting a bit out of hand. I'd rather have a beautiful, elegant white ship.

I agree Mike. Some hull art is fine but this looks like a mural on a garage wall in the Bronx rather than a new state of the art ship.

Now I can say the only thing worse than its name is its hull art.

The floating head of the statue of liberty is the worst :(

Thanks for sharing!!

All I can say is, yikes!! :eek: All its missing is the yellow submarine

I don't know about you guys, but I think this is getting a bit out of hand. I'd rather have a beautiful, elegant white ship.

I agree with you, Mike. I really don't like that design. Like, at all.

I remember when the Epic was being built everyone was saying how ugly it was blah, blah, blah, and I remember thinking "who cares what the ship looks like? Why would you ever complain about what a ship looks like from the outside??" And now here I am saying that I think this ship looks ugly. :o

I don't think I like it either. I like the idea of hull art but this seems too cartoonish truthfully. I was expecting something more sophisticated or stylish.

Oh well, I'm not sailing her because of the hull art. Still looking forward to my cruise next June!

i would like a white ship also, I think that all the paintings make it look cheaper.

I really like the look of a white hull ship, in my old world, black was for working ships. What would really look cool would be a white hull with a big, gaping shark's mouth, that would look awesome.

Not a fan of the new art design, especially the floating head.

Archived