Oasis/Allure Boardwalk Balcony bed placement diagram

rakes5

I would love to see the same chart for the bed placement on Deck 8 - OV balcony rooms, specifically 8196. I think I would prefer the bed by the closet as I really do like to sit on the sofa and watch the ocean go by.

The same guidelines apply to these cabins. All cabins with sofa beds have the sofa by the balcony. I assume this is because when the bed is made up the space between the bed and vanity is very tight and it avoids having to use that space to get to the bed. Since 8196 has a sofa bed the bed is near the balcony.

The same guidelines apply to these cabins. All cabins with sofa beds have the sofa by the balcony. I assume this is because when the bed is made up the space between the bed and vanity is very tight and it avoids having to use that space to get to the bed. Since 8196 has a sofa bed the bed is near the balcony.

Thanks! That makes sense and it helps a lot.:)

That last line should be the sofa bed is near the balcony. The bed will be by the closet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive not been able to work out why 315 and 317 are B2 category (715 and 717 also), and all the cabins on either side (all the way up to 299/699) are B1. Save a few hundred for the two cabins, but not sure if this is going to come back and bite me on the bum.

• 2 months later...
Looks like I got the bed by the closet and I am in an adjoining room both of which I am not happy about I heard you can hear everything through those doors. Not bad if my family was in that room but they are on the other side (not connected by adjoining door). :(

Did you hear much sound through the connecting door? We never have on other ships so I am just curious. :D

• 5 months later...
Does anyone have pics from this Boardwalk balcony room? I keep finding contradicting info on whether or not this is a good location. Will we be able to see the Aqua theater or ocean?

Thanks for your help.

That is the Boardwalk balcony furthest from the aft, so your ability to see either the Aqua Theater or the ocean will be limited. The preferred location for those views are the last 5 cabins aft. You will have a nice view down the boardwalk, though.

That is the Boardwalk balcony furthest from the aft, so your ability to see either the Aqua Theater or the ocean will be limited. The preferred location for those views are the last 5 cabins aft. You will have a nice view down the boardwalk, though.

Thank you so much for your response. I am torn between moving further aft (only connecting rooms left) or moving to central park.......

Can anyone describe to me what the layout of an Ocean View Balcony on Allure/Oasis is like? We have 7550 and 7552, D4 Connecting Staterooms, on our upcoming Allure cruise, and I'm just wondering if the layout rule holds true? One cabin should have the bed by the balcony, and the other by the closet? Does having connecting rooms change the layout of the room at all either?

Can anyone describe to me what the layout of an Ocean View Balcony on Allure/Oasis is like? We have 7550 and 7552, D4 Connecting Staterooms, on our upcoming Allure cruise, and I'm just wondering if the layout rule holds true? One cabin should have the bed by the balcony, and the other by the closet? Does having connecting rooms change the layout of the room at all either?

My understading is that the connecting door on Oasis/Allure D category balconies is located in the short hall that goes out to the corridor. So the location of the bed has no effect on the location of the connecting door.

Edited by clarea

Like Bob said above the connecting door is near the bathroom/entry way. And yes one room will have the bed by the closet and the other by the balcony

Thank you Bob and Molly! I think I would prefer the bed closer to the balcony. So should I assume that room 7552 is the one with that setup? If I phone RCCL, are they able to give me room-specific info like that? It certainly won't ruin my vacation if that's not the setup we get.

Thank you Bob and Molly! I think I would prefer the bed closer to the balcony. So should I assume that room 7552 is the one with that setup? If I phone RCCL, are they able to give me room-specific info like that? It certainly won't ruin my vacation if that's not the setup we get.

I doubt if Royal would be able to give you reliable info on the bed config. I'd wait until Ocean Boy comes back on line and ask him. I trust his info more than Royal.:)

Here's another thread on how to figure out bed placements. Post #2 says 8552 has the bed by the balcony so perhaps 7552 does as well, although looking at the deck plans it does not look like the cabins for deck 7 and 8 line up. Maybe you can find the answer there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1516781&highlight=placements

Edited by molly361

7552 has the bed by the balcony.

I doubt if Royal would be able to give you reliable info on the bed config. I'd wait until Ocean Boy comes back on line and ask him. I trust his info more than Royal.:)

Here's another thread on how to figure out bed placements. Post #2 says 8552 has the bed by the balcony so perhaps 7552 does as well, although looking at the deck plans it does not look like the cabins for deck 7 and 8 line up. Maybe you can find the answer there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1516781&highlight=placements

7552 has the bed by the balcony.

Holy smokes, you guys are the best! Thanks again! 7552 it is for me....hehehe :D!

Edited by wmp.dll

• 2 months later...