Royal Caribbean Meet & Mingle

gw2fll

I'm curious how one finds out in advance the time for the Meet & Mingle for a particular sailing. Is there someone on the ship we can send an email?

I am aware of the Confirmed Meet & Mingle list link form CC which provides a list of the M&M which have been confirmed. And, in some instances, provides the meeting time and place for the M&M.

I think my problem is with a particular ship. When you look at the Confirmed Meet & Mingle list, all of the M&M's for Navigator of the Seas are blank - the time and place has not been listed. Even for sailings within the next week or two. All of the other ships have times posted up to 4 weeks out. So is it the staff on NOS that is not cooperating?

Just curious. As the time for our sailing draws closer, I would like to have a general idea of who to contact if we are two weeks out and still no date.

Thanks everyone...

I don't know about asking in advance. You might try sending mail to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse] to see whether they can tell you.

The best answer will come from the Loyalty Ambassador onboard. I've gone to them when we didn't get an invitation to the Meet & Mingle party.

Actually it is up to a member of the C.D. staff to get all the names and cabin #'s from those who registered, and then make sure the invites are sent out in time. That same person is the one who sets up the party, so I always try to find out who that is, and then get real friendly.

Usually, if you have a sea-day on your schedule on the first or second day, that's when they will schedule the party, and usually around 10:L30 or 11:00 am (between breakfast and lunch).

If you can find the email for your particular Cruise Director, that's where I would start. I'm sure you can get an answer from someone on board. :cool:

Something else to try is check a previous itinerary that is the same as yours (you didn't say when you're going on the Navigator). I would go to the Rollcalls and pick one that is 3 or 4 weeks earlier than yours. Then post on that Rollcall and ask someone to come back from their cruise and post on your Rollcall that info. We've done that before and it worked - also got the Daily Compasses ahead of time that way. ;)

Hope This Helps.

Edited by DHADEN

If the ship name and sail date are listed, than the M&M has reached the required numbers.

We have always checked and note the date listed on the website but when we get the invite on ship, the time and place are frequently different. If you board the ship and your invite is not in your stateroom then you need to verify when and where.

I always try to find out who that is, and then get real friendly.

Just curious... why?

It has been my experience that if you contact that person (usually email is the only way), you can ask questions directly and request that more things happen at the party. More ship's personnel, more refreshments, more envolvement by the staff, even possibly, more raffle gifts.

Also, when you work with people who are in the "Service Business", they usually LIKE to do more for people who are appreciative of their efforts. I always go out of my way to pass along to the C.D. how much effort that staff member put forth to PLEASE a group of RCI "Royal Loyals". ;)

Hope This Helps.

We were signed up to attend the meet and mingle on Freedom last week but didn't get an invitation with details. As first time cruisers we weren't sure when we should get the invitation and when we went to ask at guest relations we had missed it by 2 hours! It was our own fault I suppose for not asking sooner, lesson learned. It was a shame thou as we're both quite shy and wanted the chance to meet a few people but it just didn't work out

Thanks everyone for the excellent information. I seem to recall a thread recently that listed the Cruise Directors, so I will research and reach out to them closer to sailing.

At last check, we have 46 people registered for our Meet & Mingle, so we are in good shape there. What I found odd, is if you check the list of "Confimred Meet & Mingle's" all the other ships show times for their M&M (within the next four weeks) - Navigator is the only ship that does not have a single time listed for any of its M&M's. I find that interesting. (You know us CC members like to have the inside info as to why something is out of the ordinary.)

I like the idea of asking someone runnign the same itinerary. My only problem is the first sailing state side is the week before our cruise. So, they will be disembarking when we are boarding.

Our first day is a sea day, so I agree the M&M should be that day. Hopefully the email to the CD will help or even better they start posting their times.

How can you find out how many are registered for your m&m??

go to the "Register Site"

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

then scroll down to the bottom half of the page.

You'll see:

"SEARCH FOR MEET & MINGLE"

Fill out the info of your ship and sailing date, and it will give you the info.

Hope This Helps.

• 3 years later...
How can you find out how many are registered for your m&m??

As of 19 March 2016, 130 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Anthem Of The Seas sailing on 27-Mar-2016

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes the meet & mingle is confirmed but they do not know which area they are going to use for the meet & mingle, so they leave it blank. Even if they list a place and time sometimes it changes. On my last cruise on Adventure last year the meet and mingle was scheduled for one location but the invitation in our stateroom had a change of venue for it. :cool:

I'm curious how one finds out in advance the time for the Meet & Mingle for a particular sailing. Is there someone on the ship we can send an email?

I am aware of the Confirmed Meet & Mingle list link form CC which provides a list of the M&M which have been confirmed. And, in some instances, provides the meeting time and place for the M&M.

I think my problem is with a particular ship. When you look at the Confirmed Meet & Mingle list, all of the M&M's for Navigator of the Seas are blank - the time and place has not been listed. Even for sailings within the next week or two. All of the other ships have times posted up to 4 weeks out. So is it the staff on NOS that is not cooperating?

Just curious. As the time for our sailing draws closer, I would like to have a general idea of who to contact if we are two weeks out and still no date.

Thanks everyone...

DO THEY DO M&M FOR CRUISES OF ONLY 6 DAYS? We are on an upcoming 6-day Navigator.

I'm curious how one finds out in advance the time for the Meet & Mingle for a particular sailing.

I haven't read all your replies yet, but while you can find out the time and location advance, I would advise I have had them change the time on me after boarding at least 2 times, including my last cruise. Everyone got an update in their room except me, so I showed up as it was ending to find out I had my name drawn for a bottle of champagne.

HAS ANYONE POINTED OUT THE LINK TO THE CONFIRMED PARTY LISTING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE? Assuming the OP is using a PC and not a mobile app.

Edited by BillOh