missing roll call

bedford5

Just arrived home sunday from my transatlantic cruise. Logged on to the roll calls after 4 weeks of vacation and the legend of the seas march 17,2014 panama canal is no where to be found. I started the roll call as soon as we reserved this cruise so I know it existed.... Should I repost the thread?? Checked my account on royal caribbean and the reservation is still there, so what happened to the roll call???:confused:

Just arrived home sunday from my transatlantic cruise. Logged on to the roll calls after 4 weeks of vacation and the legend of the seas march 17,2014 panama canal is no where to be found. I started the roll call as soon as we reserved this cruise so I know it existed.... Should I repost the thread?? Checked my account on royal caribbean and the reservation is still there, so what happened to the roll call???:confused:

Try checking your post history and accessing it that way. Then, you can post on the thread and move it to the top of pg 1.

If a thread is inactive for X-number of days, the mods delete it. If you were the only one posting in it and were away from it for 4 weeks, it might have been deleted...

If a thread is inactive for X-number of days, the mods delete it. If you were the only one posting in it and were away from it for 4 weeks, it might have been deleted...

I don't think this is the case. I've had old roll call threads that remained around for many months after they went inactive. I've never actually noticed any going away.

I just checked an old roll call thread, our roll call from the Liberty of the Seas in 2007 is still there after four years of inactivity.

I don't think this is the case. I've had old roll call threads that remained around for many months after they went inactive. I've never actually noticed any going away.

I just checked an old roll call thread, our roll call from the Liberty of the Seas in 2007 is still there after four years of inactivity.

Wierd... We have a cruiser in our Ench roll call that started one for another cruise but was deleted due to inactivitiy... must be if there are NO posts on it, it goes away...

All of my old roll calls are still there with the exception of Freedom 2008 because it went over 6000 posts.

Archived