Impressed with customer service so far!

sr5242

I am usually a Royal Caribbean Loyalist. But for next spring break in March, just could not find a reasonably priced cruise with itinerary I liked. Decided to take the same cruise I took on Holland America in March 2010, with the exception of going to Guatemala instead of Belize on Holland America at a great price! After I booked, my parents decided to book also. I have emailed Holland America three times with different requests to change small details of my cruise, such as linking my reservations to my parents, and changing our cabin number. And they have been exceptionally fast and efficient at handling these requests! I am very happy with their customer service so far!

I was also excited to read on the Holland America website that even as first time returning mariners, we would be invited to 2 welcome back brunches! Looking forward to that!

I also remember the food being very good, especially compared to royal Caribbean. I hope that is still the case this March!

Thanks for reading and allowing me to share!

Archived