Shareholders OBC status

septrack

This was my first time using that website - I learned about it from Vickie here on CC. It seemed to work well! Since I don't have a fax machine here at home, and it's 10 miles to the closest public fax (which has a fee), I thought I would try the free internet version. I have saved faxzero to my "favorites" on my computer - for the rare times I may need to send a fax.

I chickend out using this web site. Went to my bank and they faxed my paper work. Sent my paperwork on the 9th for a 30 Dec cruise. Now to see how long it takes.

• 10 months later...

No too long a process...2nd time was very quick. When you log into the Cruise Personalizer page, on the right side is a box entitled Cruise Personalizer. In that box, at the bottom is "Onboard Credits" Clicking on that will reveal you OBCs. One of mine is called "Shareholders Benefit". My TA also shows the OBCs on my reservation summary.

No too long a process...2nd time was very quick. When you log into the Cruise Personalizer page, on the right side is a box entitled Cruise Personalizer. In that box, at the bottom is "Onboard Credits" Clicking on that will reveal you OBCs. One of mine is called "Shareholders Benefit". My TA also shows the OBCs on my reservation summary.

Yes, they finally made that change they were considering over 10 months ago & it's a nice improvement. :)

A question for anyone who recently recieved confirmation on their shareholders OBC benefit. When did you fax/mail it and when did you receive confirmation? Just trying to see where they are, and when I need to call my TA to check.

TIA

Mark

My broker faxed my proof of ownership today at 1:00PM. I called at 3:45PM to make sure they got it.

Found out if your broker sends it, they have a hard time finding it unless you have the fax # it was sent from (good to know). Unfortunately, my broker uses a computer system to send faxes and it shows "unknown #. They found it anyway!! And applied it IMMEDIATELY.

It pays to call to verify that they got it:D

Just looking into buying stock to receive the shareholder credit. We booked yesterday under the new promotion, does anyone know if you can receive the shareholder credit in addition to this? Does it apply to most sailings?

Shareholder OBC is combinable as are other types of OBC on Princess. Purchasing the CCL shares gives you SOBC on any Carnival Corporation cruise line such as HAL, Carnival & Costa.

Just looking into buying stock to receive the shareholder credit. We booked yesterday under the new promotion, does anyone know if you can receive the shareholder credit in addition to this? Does it apply to most sailings?

It applies to ALL sailings.

Archived